Rumor: Multiple UF starters suspended game 0.

Good call on Reese. Edited my previous post.

It's a staggering list but it may have a more profound effect for them later in 2019 once injuries begin to pile up.

I understand your points, and I'm not going to argue anything further. I would simply point out that even though we play in Week Zero, there could also be an impact leading up to the game. The fewer players they have for summer practice, the more reps everyone takes, and the greater the chance for injury to the starters that they do have.

I just think it is a mistake for Gaytor fans to dismiss all of their losses as minor, simply because their biggest stars/starters have not yet suffered an injury or suspension.

Yes, Manny is a "new HC", but I think that he is doing more to instill a positive team culture than what Mullet has done at UF. I will be very interested to see how the Gaytors handle adversity in this game and in this season.

Advertisement
I understand your points, and I'm not going to argue anything further. I would simply point out that even though we play in Week Zero, there could also be an impact leading up to the game. The fewer players they have for summer practice, the more reps everyone takes, and the greater the chance for injury to the starters that they do have.

I just think it is a mistake for Gaytor fans to dismiss all of their losses as minor, simply because their biggest stars/starters have not yet suffered an injury or suspension.

Yes, Manny is a "new HC", but I think that he is doing more to instill a positive team culture than what Mullet has done at UF. I will be very interested to see how the Gaytors handle adversity in this game and in this season.

The attrition provides Miami an advantage. No doubt about it. Just need to capitalize. It can be argued that Miami has more momentum heading into this one, which is pretty surprising considering where each program was at the end of 2018.

Advertisement
God I can't wait till we get competitive again, and get a fan base that doesn't have to hang their hat on chaos or calamity befalling our next opponent.

Miss those days when the old Canes demanded the best so they could go out and beat their a$$es. For you guys who weren't around, I'm sorry for you that you never had a team like that to root for.

Just a caution, posts like this were popping up last year when those OBs left LSU. Our fans proclaimed them a "Dumpster Fire" and we'd roll.

Hope Enos draws up a plan with no huddle and uptempo in that "Spread Coast" scheme he has discussed in the past. Not saying we should stick to it if it's not working. But I'd like to come out firing, especially testing that secondary on cover and seam routes.

Excepting to see multiple different tempos throughout the game from Enos.

Advertisement
The mods of the largest Gat board have already confirmed it. My source, inside the compliance office, has told me that three are suspended "pending investigation".
"Pending investigation" CROC speak for saying it will be handled "in house"....LMAO

Yo that’s pretty messed up dude, these are like 18-22 year old kids. To wish death on them is screwed up...do you need to get your head examined? Like I want Miami to beat Florida bad, but to wish death is just extreme bro.

Attachments

• 1563342351959.gif
    1563342351959.gif
    370.7 KB · Views: 0
I live in Cali, have a 35 act, 4.0 I’m not a hillbilly, and I never even knew a thread like this existed...I’m literally 16

You defend the Gators - you a Hillbilly. Redneck. ****kicker. Hick. Yokel. Bumpkin. Hay Seed. Goofus. Briar Hopper. Poke Salad Petey. Illiberal. Mud Puppy. Hick. Clodhopper.

To be a 4.0 - you sure don't know diddly squat.

Advertisement
You defend the Gators - you a Hillbilly. Redneck. ****kicker. Hick. Yokel. Bumpkin. Hay Seed. Goofus. Briar Hopper. Poke Salad Petey. Illiberal. Mud Puppy. Hick. Clodhopper.

To be a 4.0 - you sure don't know diddly squat.
I had a 5.0 yrs ago...does that exclude me??

Advertisement
God I can't wait till we get competitive again, and get a fan base that doesn't have to hang their hat on chaos or calamity befalling our next opponent.

Miss those days when the old Canes demanded the best so they could go out and beat their a$$es. For you guys who weren't around, I'm sorry for you that you never had a team like that to root for.

Just a caution, posts like this were popping up last year when those OBs left LSU. Our fans proclaimed them a "Dumpster Fire" and we'd roll.
Miss those days as well. I want us to play and beat there best team.
N

Advertisement
Back