Rumor: Multiple UF starters suspended game 0.

Honestly don’t want one muthu****a suspended. I wanna go gator hunting when they full strength. I like to know I beat a ***** straight up no excuses !

I take a different view. I would like lightning to strike their sideline leaving just a dozen players not heading to the hospital. Then Manny insist the game be played and go no huddle the whole time. Then again I’m prejudice.

Advertisement
I don't understand this "I want to beat them at full strength" nonsense. Even if we blow them out, the Gatahs will find an excuse for losing. Frankly, I am hoping the UF team boards a 737 MAX and we end up with a "We are Marshall" situation. I'd be just fine with winning 90-0 against all the sixth stringers who weren't allowed to get on the airplane.

so the news is suggesting that the title ix is with derrick masons daughter who goes to uf. so didn't mason and mullet/granthan get into a spat at last years game? didn't mason go across the field to confront them and Grantham started bowing up? oh Lordy, this years game is gonna be fun to watch!!!!!

11/09 uf plays vandy... must game to watch. imagine if the title ix player is back on the field playing

Mason and Mullen hugged it out after the game.

Mason charged across the field bc he thought one guys who was down on the field was targeted.

It's one thing to be notified of suspensions a week or so before your opening game, which I believe occurred during the Shapiro never-ending sleigh ride. But, the Gators having a month or longer to prepare replacement players seriously mitigates the impact of the rumored suspensions.

Advertisement
Who cares??

I don't care if we're playing the Nuns of St. Theresa's and they've got suspensions

IF they come unto the field....they can expect a beatdown just like everyone else

just win.gif

Last edited:
It's one thing to be notified of suspensions a week or so before your opening game, which I believe occurred during the Shapiro never-ending sleigh ride. But, the Gators having a month or longer to prepare replacement players seriously mitigates the impact of the rumored suspensions.
Doesn’t matter. They will play those guys week 0 and suspend them when they play one of their TWO FCS opponents.

Ok cool. I hope I'm wrong and that these losses will contribute to a down year for them:

Injured:
LB Reese
transfers:
CB Edwards
DE Langham
DE Clayton
LB Jackson
LB Johnson
CB Steele
QB Jones

not expected to enroll:
OL Hammond
OL Wilson
WR Marks
WR Henderson

possibly suspended:
DB Stewart
DT Slaton
DB Huggins

That's over a dozen players that UF was counting on. It certainly leaves them a bit short on numbers/depth over the course of 2019. Obviously if their starting QB blows out his knee then we'd have a significant advantage. And if these suspensions occur then it will exacerbate any injuries they incur during camp. As of today, I think the teams are pretty even on paper. Our roster isn't perfect either with under 80 scholarships. I'd give UF a slight advantage despite the defections/suspensions because they've got more stability with a returning HC, OC, DC, QB, DB, special teams, and our S&C is a year behind. Expecting a close game no matter what.
Henderson and marks are enrolling

Advertisement
I don't understand this "I want to beat them at full strength" nonsense. Even if we blow them out, the Gatahs will find an excuse for losing. Frankly, I am hoping the UF team boards a 737 MAX and we end up with a "We are Marshall" situation. I'd be just fine with winning 90-0 against all the sixth stringers who weren't allowed to get on the airplane.
Yo that’s pretty messed up dude, these are like 18-22 year old kids. To wish death on them is screwed up...do you need to get your head examined? Like I want Miami to beat Florida bad, but to wish death is just extreme bro.

Yo that’s pretty messed up dude, these are like 18-22 year old kids. To wish death on them is screwed up...do you need to get your head examined? Like I want Miami to beat Florida bad, but to wish death is just extreme bro.
You're not fooling anyone but yourself. We don't allow the gator on this site. We will literally cyber jump u.

...okay, just because I call someone out for wishing death on a bunch of kids I’m a gaytors fan. Get your head out of your ***
U just started the account when the gator news dropped. U only have 2 posts, both of which are in the gator thread and both defending the gator. Like I said, the only person u are fooling is yourself.

Plus I can hear your hillbilly accent through the text. We don't allow bums on this site. U can either be cyberbullied into submission, or one of our mods can end u. U choose.

Advertisement
Geez...we have some people that don’t get it. They obviously have never played football. They know nothing about war.
UF is our most hated enemy. You want to cripple your enemy and use every weakness against them. A history lesson isn't even needed on this one aka Meyer/Gator Flop. For anyone saying we want them at full strength...

Will they make up a million excuses no mater how they lose? YES
Is it better for us in the game if they have less depth and less talent? YES
Do you want to win? YES
Would you prefer to win big? YES

Please spare us the sheep charades. This is a good thread too thin out the herd.

U just started the account when the gator news dropped. U only have 2 posts, both of which are in the gator thread and both defending the gator. Like I said, the only person u are fooling is yourself.

Plus I can hear your hillbilly accent through the text. We don't allow bums on this site. U can either be cyberbullied into submission, or one of our mods can end u. U choose.
I live in Cali, have a 35 act, 4.0 I’m not a hillbilly, and I never even knew a thread like this existed...I’m literally 16

Advertisement

Handle checks out...

Advertisement
Back