RUMOR: Goodbye Jordan Scarlett

For those of you who think this is just a rumor, if he was so solid to Miami why would he tell another back to come with him to UF so they can be the best 1-2 freshman punch in the country.

Advertisement
For those of you who think this is just a rumor, if he was so solid to Miami why would he tell another back to come with him to UF so they can be the best 1-2 freshman punch in the country.

He was also recruiting Lawrence cager to miami as well...

Advertisement
Just to clarify:

It's 4:40PM on Sunday, January 11th, 2015.

At this moment, Jordan Scarlett is still committed to play his college football at the University of Miami.

OP might have his sources and reasons for starting this thread, but at the moment, Jordan Scarlett is still committed to UM.

Advertisement
Just to clarify:

At this moment, Jordan Scarlett is still committed to play his college football at the University of Miami.

OP might have his sources and reasons for starting this thread, but at the moment, Jordan Scarlett is still committed to UM.
Maybe so but I'm pretty sure both Pete and SOTU are implying (if not predicting) that a Scarlett decommit is imminent. There's an awful lot of smoke here. I'd be shocked if he sticks.

These dummies are whistling through the graveyard. That's why.

UM told them if they act positive and pretend like everything's great we will get all the recruits. So they're stooging up extra hard and taking their marching orders from the same incompetent weasels who put us in this mess.

Just to clarify:

What was the date and time when he was committed to FAU?

UF O line depth chart and recruiting is in HORRRRRRIBLE shape right now. Why would he go there over UM where he can come in right away and step into Duke's spot?

Advertisement
There is this guy who first reported the gators would be getting Randy Shannon typed this in his twitter...

Brody ‏@Brody_IAKOW 15h15 hours ago
Just got good word that 4-star RB Jordan Scarlett will be making #Gator fans happy the weekend of the 23rd. Stay tuned.

Let's not forget it was Jordan Scarlett who reached out to UF in the first place, truth is he's been wanting to get out.. Even if UM is a better fit, those St Thomas kids are winners and a losing season impacted him severely.. Even at the last chance, Golden blew the bowl game, He's on his way out and all we can do is collect pieces and carry on... hope for better days along with that

This is funny.

Just to clarify:

Maybe so but I'm pretty sure both Pete and SOTU are implying (if not predicting) that a Scarlett decommit is imminent. There's an awful lot of smoke here. I'd be shocked if he sticks.

why are our insiders better at predicting decommitments then they are at predicting who actually will commit and stay committed?

Last edited:

Funny seeing u around here again. You've been a ghost.

Advertisement

So basically Scarlett and Cronk have been talking about attending UF together?

So basically Scarlett and Cronk have been talking about attending UF together?

Funny seeing u around here again. You've been a ghost.

I always chime in here or there but lately there has been so much BS being spewed I've kept my thoughts to myself.

Advertisement
Back