RUMOR: Goodbye Jordan Scarlett

Advertisement
You can thank Duke's Mother for this if it happens. IF she privately reached out to UM/Golden after her remarks why didn't she make some sort of statement in the media?

Dukes mom now responsible! WTF! Why do you stupid MUTHAFUKAS keep wanting to blame everyone else for Goldies catastrophic failures in recruiting, games and coaching? I love the Canes and always will, but we got ONE problem! Al Golden has not been fired!

You can thank Duke's Mother for this if it happens. IF she privately reached out to UM/Golden after her remarks why didn't she make some sort of statement in the media?

Dukes mom now responsible! WTF! Why do you stupid MUTHAFUKAS keep wanting to blame everyone else for Goldies catastrophic failures in recruiting, games and coaching? I love the Canes and always will, but we got ONE problem! Al Golden has not been fired!

Walton in an interview said that Duke's mom's comments scared him and made Dex decommitt.He said that he talked to Kaaya and Scarlett and they want to change the way Miami has been. So there is hope but I still think he flips, and I think Walton after all of this might go. I still say keep the pressure on but this is coming from the kids themselves.

Advertisement
Kids gotta do what's best for them. So I can't blame anyone for moving on from here. If you don't want to be here though just decommit. Why wait till signing day?

[video=youtube;DnfSoaJxe3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y[/video]

He probably doesn't want to deal with the BS of having Golden crying in his ear, begging on his hands and knees to come back.

Advertisement
Why even start this thread? We all already know he is wavering. This just gives the mopes another reason to *****. I hope he sticks.

Advertisement
well one positive is he is a STA kid and they tend to stick with their commitments.

How many threads do we need on this same topic?

Advertisement
well he is visiting fsu that weekend. I have my $ on him flipping to uf but I don't think it happens before NSD. By money, I mean my reputation points.

Come one come all

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/84554-Scarlett-s-commitment

I wonder Whats drawing him to UF

They're either paying him, or he's trying to escape the anti UM gangs of South Florida that scared Phillips to fsu.

There's also a solid possibility that he's not UM material and that we've cooled on him. Don't discount the possibility of grades either.

On top of all that, Ufayg's fans are just nicer than ours and much more tolerant of losing and incompetence. Coach Muscrap is going to parlay that trust and patience into a big 2015 at ufayg.

Why isn't everyone here celebrating the news? Shouldn't we be cheering another step to Goldens departure? I mean "burn it to the ground" and all that.

Advertisement
Back