Rumor: Butch Davis contacted

Advertisement
The man will build a dynasty and is the same age as Saban. Does it seem like Saban is retiring soon? This is his dream job and he will finish what he started.

Saban is not trying to rebuild a program at 67 though, it’s already rolling. It’s takes a lot of energy and effort to build a program and I think we need a young, energetic, aggressive coach.

Advertisement
The young people here make me laugh criticizing Butch and his age. The main thing is he is an accomplished head coach, recruiter, and has an eye for talent. I'm basically his age and I deal 100% with the senior market. IT SHOWS YOUR TOTAL STUPIDITY and IGNORANCE toward wisdom, experience, & life. Butch would be a great hire for abput 3-5 years and would be VERY INEXPENSIVE. He would hire the talented assistant coaches too. He also has excellent knowledge of the high school coaches here. HE HAS SUPER BOWLS AND NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EXPERIENCE TOO.
Age means nothing, Mork is 57 and zero gas, Butch is 67 and has more energy than alotta 50 year olds, its a lame stance to take

Advertisement
Butch will be a bargain contractually and a short term fix for the program... if his health permits, maybe longer. Would be very interesting of a return.

Advertisement
He's why Blake won't hire Butch - it would be a tacit admission he's a fooking moron for passing him over the first time and hiring his glamour Bicht instead...and he knows it.

Advertisement
1546221976197.gif

He's why Blake won't hire Butch - it would be a tacit admission he's a fooking moron for passing him over the first time and hiring his glamour Bicht instead...and he knows it.
BUT, maybe just maybe he has enough snap to think man I ain't gonna F this up twice, should a listened to that BBB mob o crazies last time

Advertisement
Back