Rumor: Butch Davis contacted

So u think if Butch came here now..we’d be beating Clemson and in the playoffs and winning nattys in 2 years?? Your that delusional about the state of our program
Yes I do think in 2 years we will be competing against clemson and not getting blown out 35-3 against Wisconsin and clemson. I think your the one delusional about the program. Talent wise, especially skill positions we are not that far behind Clemson. Coaching wise we are far behind, but Butch can close that gap.

Advertisement
Clueless to what?? The fact that I think Nick Saban s job is harder than President trumps? That’s not to far from the truth
It's extremely far from the truth and the fact you actually think that is hilarious. Being President of the U.S. is way more demanding than being a HC at any level in any sport.

Advertisement
Yes I do think in 2 years we will be competing against clemson and not getting blown out 35-3 against Wisconsin and clemson. I think your the one delusional about the program. Talent wise, especially skill positions we are not that far behind Clemson. Coaching wise we are far behind, but Butch can close that gap.
😂😂😂😂 I remember when Butch loss to ECU and got 66-13 against cuse..talent wise we are not far behind Clemson? Your joking right?..especially on offense..name any who would start at Clemson today... I count and that’s 55..and maybe Brevin

if you and Butch got into a fight, my money would be on Butch to kick your ***

My money on @brock on this one, he may not know a lot about coaches, but many on here do not know is dude is one of top boxers in Greater Atlanta Amateur Association.

😂😂😂😂 I remember when Butch loss to ECU and got 66-13 against cuse..talent wise we are not far behind Clemson? Your joking right?..especially on offense..name any who would start at Clemson today... I count and that’s 55..and maybe Brevin
A lot of people in that clemson scheme could start, u underestimate this team becuade we played in a ****** offense, who couldn't utilize our talent. And u know that

A lot of people in that clemson scheme could start, u underestimate this team becuade we played in a ****** offense, who couldn't utilize our talent. And u know that
Name the guys who would start over the Clemson players...

Advertisement
😂😂😂😂 I remember when Butch loss to ECU and got 66-13 against cuse
But "forgot" worst non-death penalty probation, starting year 1.
You got your wish, continuity after 16yrs, no Butch, Manny Diaz, our old DC with no HC experience. So either another Butch...or Randy scenario

But "forgot" worst non-death penalty probation, starting year 1.
You got your wish, continuity after 16yrs, no Butch, Manny Diaz, our old DC with no HC experience. So either another Butch...or Randy scenario
What ever..convo over

Advertisement
I liked my plan of hiring Butch now and Diaz in 4. Oh well. I guess Diaz gets to test drive us... :-\

Advertisement
Name the guys who would start over the Clemson players...
I'm not naming anybody, because, I couldn't get a fair judgment of our offensive weapons due to the ****** scheme. that being said I think our players are good enough to play on any cfb team.

Advertisement
Back