Rumor: Butch Davis contacted

No.

Wrong again.

You gotta study up - but Butch was the coach for UM - that put together the 2000, 2001, and 2002 teams.

Read up - we actually had teams back then, too.

Oh. And JJ was long gone by then. It was Butch. All Butch.

****, I feel sorry for anyone that tried to copy some of your test questions.
Yeah young Butch built the greatest team ever. No doubt. But he’s 67 now..Butch took over in 95’..at age 44. Took him 4 years to build us to a point of national contention

Fast forward now. 4 years of rebuilding now puts him at 71..

Advertisement
your asking Butch to do this at 67
Right, because he won't be looking to jet elsewhere at this point, just like Saban and Belichick. They are staying put or retiring. I'm fine with either iif Butch comes on for a couple years and does the 2000-2002 juggernaut thing

Toro, honestly I think your post count is higher than your football IQ bro, your **** is lame, and been knocked down 1000 times on here, but you just joined to lend us your knowledge of the game ?
LMAO. BOTCH lovers will always be BOTCH lovers. You can knock my post count all you want. The fact remains BOTCH will always be BOTCH. He will always find a way to BOTCH IT UP. He just needs to keep doing it at FIU.

Butch is a freaking dinosaur and his coaching tree is filled with mummies and coaches who died during the civil war. Don't bring in a guy who cut his teeth in a completely different era of college football

Advertisement
Butch will want to win a national title before he retires. Give the guy another shot. Ride or die with Butch.

You are moving the goals posts of your specious argument as expected. Your claim is Saban "back side of prime". Bama is playing at elite level. The facts belie your conjecture
Oh wow your slow...you don’t see the diff in tryna build a dynasty and maintain that at 55 than at 67..if u don’t then your in my prayers

Advertisement
LMAO. BOTCH lovers will always be BOTCH lovers. You can knock my post count all you want. The fact remains BOTCH will always be BOTCH. He will always find a way to BOTCH IT UP. He just needs to keep doing it at FIU.
Brilliant name calling "argument", bravo

Yeah young Butch built the greatest team ever. No doubt. But he’s 67 now..Butch took over in 95’..at age 44. Took him 4 years to build us to a point of national contention

Fast forward now. 4 years of rebuilding now puts him at 71..
Where not in the same boat as we where back then. So

Advertisement
Where not in the same boat as we where back then. So
So u think if Butch came here now..we’d be beating Clemson and in the playoffs and winning nattys in 2 years?? Your that delusional about the state of our program

Oh wow your slow...you don’t see the diff in tryna build a dynasty and maintain that at 55 than at 67..if u don’t then your in my prayers
Your in my prayers to be able to comprehend conjecture vs evidence.
Your pure conjecture is near end, evidence is Bama rolling like ever

Advertisement
Ok so 3 years to build it..which would put Butch at 70 years old here
Wrong again. He would be coming in with ZERO probation. The cupboard is far from empty vs the dumpster fire Dennis fled. He would have a huge budget to get "his" assistants vs the old skinflint loser days

Advertisement
Back