Rumblings from the locker room

Advertisement
You're not my homie. I haven't leveraged this information I get until now because it hasn't been worthwhile. I am a concerned fan and I think you guys deserve to know it as well.

I knew about Perry taking 1st team reps before the news broke. I knew about Richards well before the news broke. I knew that Spicer would start UNC. I knew that Feagles would start against UVA. Check my post history.

It's up to perry to cement his place as the starter, gotta step his game up, i dont care who the qb is, 3 of 6 for 20yrds passing with 2 picks to go with that, you gotta sit yo **** down. Coach richt is consistent in that the qb's have to take care of the football, the type of picks perry threw normally get offensive players hurt, plus they handed UVA 10points. We all know perry is the more talented player but at this level it takes more than just talent and i can see and could see several things perry definitely needs to work on, right now, he's to easy to game plan against. He was indecisive against UVA. This a time when perry can vow to himself to be better and not let his teammates down, that's twice now, the first one getting suspended for the lsu game, and than losing the starting job back to rosier. He cant say he wasnt given the chance to permanently take over, now he's got to get it back.

It's up to perry to cement his place as the starter, gotta step his game up, i dont care who the qb is, 3 of 6 for 20yrds passing with 2 picks to go with that, you gotta sit yo **** down. Coach richt is consistent in that the qb's have to take care of the football, the type of picks perry threw normally get offensive players hurt, plus they handed UVA 10points. We all know perry is the more talented player but at this level it takes more than just talent and i can see and could see several things perry definitely needs to work on, right now, he's to easy to game plan against. He was indecisive against UVA. This a time when perry can vow to himself to be better and not let his teammates down, that's twice now, the first one getting suspended for the lsu game, and than losing the starting job back to rosier. He cant say he wasnt given the chance to permanently take over, now he's got to get it back.
Richt himself said the 2nd INT was the fault of the WR cause Perry was anticipating him cutting towards the sideline, and he never did. What happens if the WR and he were on the same page there and it was a completion? What happens if that big 3rd down throw he made on the 2nd drive didn't get called back due to holding?

If you actually ******* watched the game the only really BAD pass he made was the first pick because he didn't see the safety. Thats a typical frosh mistake, not something you pull him for. Especially when the senior is ******* throwing into double/triple coverage the rest of the game and almost picks himself but he was lucky the DBs couldn't catch. Seriously His one true mistake is because his wr was open and he didn't see the safety in the middle of the field, and he gets pulled for that after barely more than one quarter! Only 4 ******* drives. Seriously go rewatch the first quarter. Perry was not the ******* problem.

Advertisement
To start, no I won't reveal who I speak to for this information but I can tell you it's a player who I’m close with at school.

The player knows how involved I am with talking Canes and he gave me a vibe/said today that things aren't right in the locker room. Direct quote "it hasn't been a fun week for us." Players are down and pointing fingers.

To me, there seems to be a clear rift between players behind N'Kosi and the players behind Malik.

I don't think Richt understands the ramifications this decision could potentially have.

Using the Mike Harley tweets as an example, he was clearly upset with Richt's comments about the interception and he himself has never really had good chemistry with Rosier. Harley, like many on the team, need some help to get from CFB to the NFL. Rosier is inaccurate and is usually relying on certain receivers each and every play (last year: Ahmmon and Berrios. This year: Thomas).

Players wanted N'Kosi, beat FSU with N'Kosi, and are now stuck with Malik. Richt better figure this out before some players start submitting transfer requests.
Nope... Harley for example prefers nkosi because hes dumb enough to use Harley & Wiggins (two recievers who run lazy routes and refuse to fight for the ball)as his safety blanket. I'm certainly no malik fan and yes the locker room is very divided but what you're discussing is the least of the problems. As I said weeks ago those transfer papers are coming regardless unless something drastic happens. Dont really get a feel of too many players liking either of these dudes as qb. Most that are at my house say how they cant wait till jarren gets in.

Nope... Harley for example prefers nkosi because hes dumb enough to use Harley & Wiggins (two recievers who run lazy routes and refuse to fight for the ball)as his safety blanket. I'm certainly no malik fan and yes the locker room is very divided but what you're discussing is the least of the problems. As I said weeks ago those transfer papers are coming regardless unless something drastic happens. Dont really get a feel of too many players liking either of these dudes as qb. Most that are at my house say how they cant wait till jarren gets in.
I must’ve missed it, would you mind repeating what you said about transfer papers coming?

To start, no I won't reveal who I speak to for this information but I can tell you it's a player who I’m close with at school.

The player knows how involved I am with talking Canes and he gave me a vibe/said today that things aren't right in the locker room. Direct quote "it hasn't been a fun week for us." Players are down and pointing fingers.

To me, there seems to be a clear rift between players behind N'Kosi and the players behind Malik.

I don't think Richt understands the ramifications this decision could potentially have.

Using the Mike Harley tweets as an example, he was clearly upset with Richt's comments about the interception and he himself has never really had good chemistry with Rosier. Harley, like many on the team, need some help to get from CFB to the NFL. Rosier is inaccurate and is usually relying on certain receivers each and every play (last year: Ahmmon and Berrios. This year: Thomas).

Players wanted N'Kosi, beat FSU with N'Kosi, and are now stuck with Malik. Richt better figure this out before some players start submitting transfer requests.

I don't dispute your source. I can get players are ****ed, coaches are ****ed, and everyone is in a foul mood and looking for answers.
Don't need insider info. for that.

Everything you say after "To me" though is insider info from your own head. That's fine. As long as people can read and know what "to me" means in this context they can make their own judgements what is fact and what is your own spin.

You're my guy and I know you're about to be peppered w a million questions but here goes:

Why not Jarren rn? Is he not ready, or is it just Richt being Richt.

Advertisement
You're my guy and I know you're about to be peppered w a million questions but here goes:

Why not Jarren rn? Is he not ready, or is it just Richt being Richt.
Outside of reading defenses and coverages what is there to be ready for? Last 3 games we’ve only run 6-8 plays if that, maybe I’m being generous with that amount

mad that I ain't buying your fake news story.

YOu know what that is right? When you start believing this? Called delusion........and you want no one else to take you out of that delusional world you live in. Sad. Sign of mental illness.
Kinda sounds like Trump a little bit...

Advertisement
This is a crap story, if you are not going to identify your source that the moderator should ban this post as I see it as BS!

My source who I will not reveal and is part of the practice squad told me that Feagles is not happy with the punting situation and the players in the special team are thinking about sitting out during the 1st QB!

The worst part is that people are buying in to this “Fake News”. Reveal your sources!

Got to start somewhere, before last season we hadn’t won at least 10 games in a season since what 03-04? People forget how bad we have been since then and yes have we lost some dumb games with richt? Absolutely but even with his sh*tty playcalling overall he’s doing a good job building the program back up, now this offseason he has to do some more soul searching and hopefully recognize that this rpo offense just ain’t it especially with the way he calls plays and go and hire someone else at the position
On the field we aren’t any close than we were with Al.

I stand firmly behind Coach Richt. This fanbase is spoiled rotten to the core!! He` s 23 and 9 and most schools would be good with that, but not here. I`m not crazy about Rosier starting either, but you people sound as if we won`t win again this year. SMDH
Check the real record man .. we are 5-5 the last 10 games against p5 schools

Advertisement
On the field we aren’t any close than we were with Al.
Disagree, the defense is there and with retooling of the offense we will be there. So imo we have the talent to compete at a very high level outside of the oline group which is getting more talent and better but obviously not there yet. Imo the offensive scheme needs to be adjusted because it’s suppose to hide weaknesses of players not expose them so once that get fixed we will be fine. Richt has got to change it up.

Perry is more talented but he’s not a perfect qb either, he also takes some unnecessary sacks (including multiple turnover fumbles) at times that has gone uncriticized and a couple of the picks he threw this year have been bad decisions(at least 3-4 imo) the Savannah state one was very bad, fiu int was bad, first uva was bad and the last one it was more on the receiver than him but was it a safe throw? No because it was in coverage with 3 defenders around him. In addition to that the offense looks like it has training wheels on it the last 3 games, what good does it do to play him if we aren’t utilizing our full offense? Look I like nkosi’s potentially especially over malik but I’m real enough to say at times perry does concern me with some things and he has his faults just like anyone else. This is coming from a kosi hive fan just keeping it real.
3 games? No. The o looks like it’s got training wheels on the last 3 years.

Not doubting your sources you’ve been spot on ... but to anyone denying this does it really sound that outlandish ... I mean ffs this is the current situation I expect I mean defense is playing lights out I expect them to be ****inf ****ed at our offense and even our special teams. I’m telling you right now if we have a similar game to uva when we go to bc it’s going to get ugly in this program under richt

Advertisement
Back