Rumblings from the locker room

Advertisement
The same thing I’m watching now. Getting beat to clearly inferior opponents & getting smoked by the teams we battle & win against in recruiting.

I see.

And that, along with the state of the O Line and the QB situation, has led you to believe that the program didn't need any rebuilding?

Confidence in the coach, perhaps?

You think these guys who have one more season before they can go pro are going to sit out a year to make that kind of a stand? I don't see JT going anywhere, maybe Harley, but I doubt that too. I'd personally rather have guys who want to be out there on the field and continuing to give 100% effort even when things aren't going their way.

I see.

And that, along with the state of the O Line and the QB situation, has led you to believe that the program didn't need any rebuilding?

Nope!

Signing the same 3, 4 and 5 start recruits like 90% of the schools that finish in the top 25.

Yet we are the only team with a located smack dab in a major recruiting base still hiring average Head Coaches.

It's all about coaching

Last edited:
Advertisement
Leaving us with 1 QB when Weldon eventually is hit with his 3rd strike from now to the start of the season next year.

Or maybe he will pull the same **** with JW next year and have Weldon be his starting quarterback....

that wouldn't surprise me... knowing his Georgia moves, starting some no name 3rd stringer.

Season is not over and we can win out the regular season especially with our defense AND if richt tweaks his offense and quit with the bullsh*t

Sometimes your youth and ignorance are too much to handle.

Just fvckin muzzle it when you don't have anything relevant to add.

This season is over. All we are playing for is a bowl game somewhere close to Christmas Eve. We aren't playing for an ACC title let alone a fvckin NC which is all we should be focused on.

Take that sunshine pump and stick it in your keister.

Advertisement
You think these guys who have one more season before they can go pro are going to sit out a year to make that kind of a stand? I don't see JT going anywhere, maybe Harley, but I doubt that too. I'd personally rather have guys who want to be out there on the field and continuing to give 100% effort even when things aren't going their way.
Your points are not mutually exclusive.....Both can exist in the same world. I guess, different strokes for different folks. If someone would have asked me would a 5 star recruit be willing to sit out a year from football, after already sitting out due to transfer rules, I would have laughed. Gerald Willis is now in a better position to make real money based upon an unorthodox decision that he made a year ago. I've learned to never underestimate the unexpected.

OP. Appreciate the post but is this really all the player gave you?

“he gave me a vibe/said today that things aren't right in the locker room. Direct quote "it hasn't been a fun week for us."”

Advertisement
Your points are not mutually exclusive.....Both can exist in the same world. I guess, different strokes for different folks. If someone would have asked me would a 5 star recruit be willing to sit out a year from football, after already sitting out due to transfer rules, I would have laughed. Gerald Willis is now in a better position to make real money based upon an unorthodox decision that he made a year ago. I've learned to never underestimate the unexpected.

I see what you did there.

Still happens in every locker room, I’m sure it did in Clemson’s locker room as well with how they did Kelly Bryant

Bama and Clemson may have has a split decision on the QB in the locker room but both teams are winning. Both teams have clear leadership in the coaching staff. Any player unhappy can be replaced with another on that looks just like him.

I see what you did there.
ms-1LvpyH.gif

Advertisement
OP. Appreciate the post but is this really all the player gave you?

“he gave me a vibe/said today that things aren't right in the locker room. Direct quote "it hasn't been a fun week for us."”

I missed the earth shattering revelation in the OP's post, so you tell me things aren't all wine and roses after losing to a ****** team, I'm shocked.
All this does is feed into the monkey fest that this board becomes when it get's some little nugget to forward it's narrative.

You're not my homie. I haven't leveraged this information I get until now because it hasn't been worthwhile. I am a concerned fan and I think you guys deserve to know it as well.

I knew about Perry taking 1st team reps before the news broke. I knew about Richards well before the news broke. I knew that Spicer would start UNC. I knew that Feagles would start against UVA. Check my post history.
How exactly are you "leveraging" the information?

Advertisement
Back