Rumblings from the locker room

I stand firmly behind Coach Richt. This fanbase is spoiled rotten to the core!! He` s 23 and 9 and most schools would be good with that, but not here. I`m not crazy about Rosier starting either, but you people sound as if we won`t win again this year. SMDH

tenor.gif

Lol at 23-9 being a good record

:roll-canes2:

Advertisement
This is the kind of thing that happens when you lose to VIRGINIA. Players and coaches get all up in their feelings.

I don't have any sympathy. Get it fixed.

Advertisement
The difference is Dabo went with the better QB.
Perry is more talented but he’s not a perfect qb either, he also takes some unnecessary sacks (including multiple turnover fumbles) at times that has gone uncriticized and a couple of the picks he threw this year have been bad decisions(at least 3-4 imo) the Savannah state one was very bad, fiu int was bad, first uva was bad and the last one it was more on the receiver than him but was it a safe throw? No because it was in coverage with 3 defenders around him. In addition to that the offense looks like it has training wheels on it the last 3 games, what good does it do to play him if we aren’t utilizing our full offense? Look I like nkosi’s potentially especially over malik but I’m real enough to say at times perry does concern me with some things and he has his faults just like anyone else. This is coming from a kosi hive fan just keeping it real.

Last edited:
Well, Richt said in an interview earlier in the week he had more recruits wanting to come than he had spots to fill. Sounds like he might have those spots open by the end of the year.

1 star and 2 star recruits? SURE

don't buy anything comes out of richt's mouth anymore

This was bound to happen. If Richt was going to have such a short leash for Perry he should have never started him in the first place. Rosier is a one read QB, if that reads covered he's going to either throw it anyway or duck and run.

With 2 losses the time to develop a young QB is now. Whether that's Perry or Williams remains to be seen but Malik rosier should not be the starter again, especially after that terrible performance in relief last week. He was just as bad if not worse than Perry IMO.

Last edited:
Perry is more talented but he’s not a perfect qb either, he also takes some unnecessary sacks (including multiple turnover fumbles) at times that has gone uncriticized and a couple of the picks he threw this year have been bad decisions(at least 3-4 imo) the Savannah state one was very bad, fiu int was bad, first uva was bad and the last one it was more on the receiver than him but was it a safe throw? No because it was in coverage with 3 defenders around him. In addition to that the offense looks like it has training wheels on it the last 3 games, what good does it do to play him if we aren’t utilizing our full offense? Look I like nkosi’s potentially especially over malik but I’m real enough to say at times perry does concern me with some things

The season is over, @brock, it makes no logical sense to go back to Rosier. We're about to go into another offseason QB competition with the real possibility of having 2 of our current guys transfer based off of that competition. Richt is playing with fire, no way around it.

Advertisement
Got to start somewhere, before last season we hadn’t won at least 10 games in a season since what 03-04? People forget how bad we have been since then and yes have we lost some dumb games with richt? Absolutely but even with his sh*tty playcalling overall he’s doing a good job building the program back up, now this offseason he has to do some more soul searching and hopefully recognize that this rpo offense just ain’t it especially with the way he calls plays and go and hire someone else at the position

He’s not going a good job. The program didn’t need building back up. It just needed a better direction & we still don’t have that.

The season is over, @brock, it makes no logical sense to go back to Rosier. We're about to go into another offseason QB competition with the real possibility of having 2 of our current guys transfer based off of that competition. Richt is playing with fire, no way around it.
Season is not over and we can win out the regular season especially with our defense AND if richt tweaks his offense and quit with the bullsh*t

He’s not going a good job. The program didn’t need building back up. It just needed a better direction & we still don’t have that.
Disagree tee, we are undoubtedly in a better direction than we have been in along time. Starting to get afraid we missed our window this year though with all the pieces in place on the defense

Perry is more talented but he’s not a perfect qb either, he also takes some unnecessary sacks (including multiple turnover fumbles) at times that has gone uncriticized and a couple of the picks he threw this year have been bad decisions(at least 3-4 imo) the Savannah state one was very bad, fiu int was bad, first uva was bad and the last one it was more on the receiver than him but was it a safe throw? No because it was in coverage with 3 defenders around him. In addition to that the offense looks like it has training wheels on it the last 3 games, what good does it do to play him if we aren’t utilizing our full offense? Look I like nkosi’s potentially especially over malik but I’m real enough to say at times perry does concern me with some things

Are you saying Rosier is better? If not, then all that you typed his meaningless

Advertisement

Excuse me, but what exactly have you been watching the past several years?

Advertisement
It would only be surprising if there weren't locker room problems. When one side of the ball is this good and the other this bad, there will always be dischord in the locker room.

Season is not over and we can win out the regular season especially with our defense AND if richt tweaks his offense and quit with the bullsh*t

We can't win out with Perry? You're arguing so many different things. There's added value in playing Kosi... you get to know for sure if he can be a 3-year QB or if he's a greentree all-american bust.

Excuse me, but what exactly have you been watching the past several years?

The same thing I’m watching now. Getting beat by clearly inferior opponents & getting smoked by the teams we battle & win against in recruiting.

We have an IPF though

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back