Ruiz (y Mas) vs Corben

I'd respectfully disagree. Corben only knows (or only chooses) one way to make his supposed cases and it almost exclusively involves public shtick about EVERYONE is a con man and a criminal that he opposes. That's convenient for his movies but if you pay attention to what he actually says on many fronts it's almost exclusively based in that shtick and not actual knowledge.

Take his characterizations of Ruiz alone and what he was spewing about the guy on a weekly basis on Lebatard's platform. None of it was based in actual info but was just him putting forth his idea of a stereotypical Miami hustler that is "fake" rich or temporarily rich due to dirty money. I'm not an attorney but it absolutely seemed to verge on slander and even defamation and I think this was evidenced by how uncomfortable Mike Ryan was seemingly made by it.

I'm not current on what he's obviously insinuating about Mas now but I'd assume it's along those same lines.

It's almost like he has an issue with successful Hispanics but I'd personally never actually say that because I don't peddle in self-promoting shtick.
This is spot on. I saw an interview with him last year where he calls affluent and successful Cubans from Miami the Cuban Mafia. Guy is a prick, and I don’t give a **** how big of a Canes fan he supposedly is.

Ruiz, Mas and the rest of these guys are putting up huge amounts of their own money through these NIL deals to help the U get back to its rightful place, while also helping lots of kids from poor backgrounds to succeed in life.

Corbin is an amoeba.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back