Ruiz vs Corben

Status
Not open for further replies.
$50k a year is what players maid at Alabama and SMU in the 70’s. I gave a player at Georgia a $100 handshake recently and he looked at me like I was the biggest cheapskate in the world. He wanted a stack or GTFO.

Ruiz is giving Miami a chance to be relevant again.

Advertisement
Why did Cohen change his name like that? I thought only famous Jews did that. Nobody knows who he is outside of UM fans.

For context the start of the war. Fast forward to 36:00 minute mark.

His main point is he seemed to try to steal of the thunder from the return of CMC in to make a look at me fest.

I HAVE NO SIDE IN THIS SIMPLY POSTING THE BEGGINING OF THE **** TALKING FOR CONTEXT.

I listened to this and it actually has some good info and interesting perspectives. Mostly though, it’s just 3 guys comparing the size of their schlongs.
brag chris redd GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
TrumpyCane wonders if Ruiz can fund TrumpyCane’s computer set up so TrumpyCane can troll more on the Twitter

Hey, @TrumpyCane , I’ve always wondered, but I’ve never gotten around to asking you, are you related to Ted?

I’m sure you get this a lot, but I was wondering.

Inquiring minds want to know.

553112C4-1A73-4118-8604-F95CEE0F3835.gif

I'm obviously in the minority here, but I like Billy Corben. Personally, i believe you can't have everyone sucking the school/Miami's **** all the time.

Ruiz interview live at noon

Fresh off 20 new NIL deals in the last 24 hours John Ruiz discusses his plans and answers questions for Canes fans:

Advertisement
Why did Cohen change his name like that? I thought only famous Jews did that. Nobody knows who he is outside of UM fans.
Throughout history Jews of all persuasions have changed their last names. There are different reasons why but mainly it's been to avoid discrimination.

domt Think so esp w how heitner goes at Ruizs work here and would he even worse if Ruiz was his client.
I think Ruiz may have mentioned him though.
eithrr way the whole suit seems like a way to stay in the spotlight. They do like their publicity as it appears. As long as Gil’s deal is done properly
If he did not retain him, then that is my mistake. I remember him mentioning retaining Heitner in some interview or article. Maybe that did not happen or maybe it was in a different capacity than this lawsuit.

John’s wrong, Gary is actually in his late 20’s but the stress of always being wrong has really aged him

Advertisement
TrumpyCane wonders if Ruiz can fund TrumpyCane’s computer set up so TrumpyCane can troll more on the Twitter
I just envisioned TrumpyCane out in the desert somewhere in a bunker surrounded by servers like these crypto mining outfits.

William told TrumpyCane his agent told him to so he would get more jobs as a child actor

Seriously that’s what he said

Advertisement
I like Corben's documentaries. But I listened to his last appearance on Joe Rogan. I found him to be your typical guy who thinks he's smart because he knows the stock DNC/MSNBC arguments about everything. Without getting into the politics of it, that's just such an off-putting personality type - a combination of banality and overblown self-regard.

$50k a year is what players maid at Alabama and SMU in the 70’s. I gave a player at Georgia a $100 handshake recently and he looked at me like I was the biggest cheapskate in the world. He wanted a stack or GTFO.

Ruiz is giving Miami a chance to be relevant again.

Saban has been giving every 4* and up a fully loaded Charger for years.

I used to appreciate Corben’s work, but the guy is a hack. His true colors showed during the BLM riots. The guy was so friggin’ incendiary on social media just to get likes and views. He’s a true piece of caca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back