Ruiz vs Corben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
They've been going at it all night on Twitter. I'm obviously Team Ruiz. Not necessarily because I believe a stadium will materialize but because I DO believe he does want to see the athletics program succeed and that Cohen is just a self-serving leech.

Advertisement
I ain't reading it, but will just say that while Corben has done some fine documentary work over the years, he comes off as extremely grating in the interviews that I've seen, as well as on social media.

Advertisement
I ain't reading it, but will just say that while Corben has done some fine documentary work over the years, he comes off as extremely grating in the interviews that I've seen, as well as on social media.
Agreed but grating is putting it mildly and his shtick about UM and Miami at-large is only genuine so much as it's attached to personal profitability and relevance.

Corben is a clown and a professional complainer. He would sell out his mom if he thought it would help get people to watch his docs
Corben is a VHS version of LeBetard.

When the Yapiro! article hit young Billy went on every show with 6oz of oxygen to vomit how corrupt the entire administration was — and let everyone know they wouldn't validate his precious documentary. In the very moment the program desperately needed an outside, sane, and somewhat recognizable voice to defend against the outrageous scale and irresponsible conclusions of a cash-grabbing hit job, he went on Billy’s Airing of Grievances Tour to say, “well they didn’t like me so they probably are capable of acts of terror.” The school not sanctioning a documentary with ex-players saying they partied and did drugs and went to clubs nonstop means… they were currently paying players and taking them to clubs and on yachts nonstop.

Guy is a fairly interesting documentarian and a blight on the program. He doesn’t know the sport, he doesn’t support the team (unless it helps his self interest). He’s a classic south Florida leech. But I don’t really have an opinion on the matter.

Advertisement

When the Yapiro! article hit young Billy went on every show with 6oz of oxygen to vomit how corrupt the entire administration was — and let everyone know they wouldn't validate his precious documentary. In the very moment the program desperately needed an outside, sane, and somewhat recognizable voice to defend against the outrageous scale and irresponsible conclusions of a cash-grabbing hit job, he went on Billy’s Airing of Grievances Tour to say, “well they didn’t like me so they probably are capable of acts of terror.” The school not sanctioning a documentary with ex-players saying they partied and did drugs and went to clubs nonstop means… they were currently paying players and taking them to clubs and on yachts nonstop.

Guy is a fairly interesting documentarian and a blight on the program. He doesn’t know the sport, he doesn’t support the team (unless it helps his self interest). He’s a classic south Florida leech. But I don’t really have an opinion on the matter.
Crazy how Miami seems to lead the world in people like him. They’ll ride the momentum of a winning team for self interests and sell it out for self interests.

These people should be barred from campus and not be given press passes or any kind of access.

Crazy how Miami seems to lead the world in people like him. They’ll ride the momentum of a winning team for self interests and sell it out for self interests.

These people should be barred from campus and not be given press passes or any kind of access.
Products of the not so good aspects of the local environment.

You absolutely nailed it. I couldn't have said it better if I wanted to.

The era right after the Yahoo nonsense dropped was suchhhhhh a blacklight illuminating multiple frauds/leeches too. That's also when The Feast was completely exposed as a (failed) opportunist.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back