Ruiz vs Corben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so it's not your job to "make sure" the money is there. You have nothing to do with this. You're a dude on a message board. At best you just get to enjoy the fruits of other's labors here. Say thank you. The U has professionals in place that handle earmarked philanthropy. You have no idea what kind of contractual paperwork has been executed between the Ruiz' and the U and his pledges.

Basically you are completely ignorant to literally every single transitional detail. So why baselessly speculate and defame a family that has not only ALREADY given millions to the U (that has to sting) but is publicly committing to support a myriad of projects at the U, helping to bring us back to where you claim you want us to be?

Some people are incredibly good at finding create ways to be miserable. Or maybe hating on people they are innately jealous of is what actually makes them happy.

thank you to who? the money hasn't changed hands yet and hes not paying me ****, so why am I thanking him? the money I donate to UM actually got to UM lol.

Advertisement
Didn’t they put like $10M into their NIL pot or something?

$10M…

He bought $70 million in houses not too long ago, no?

Correct. Actually $80M I think. And they have more RE. And millions already donated to the U in the past and recent. And is the co-owner of the Cigarette Racing Team that builds multi-million dollar speed boats and of course his very successful class-action law firm. But SPAC. :rolleyes:

Correct. Actually $80M I think. And they have more RE. And millions already donated to the U in the past and recent. And is the co-owner of the Cigarette Racing Team that builds multi-million dollar speed boats and of course his very successful class-action law firm. But SPAC. :rolleyes:
it was 25

Advertisement
Imagine being one of the players that isnt getting paid and you seeing all your teammates getting 50K.

Going to make for some interesting locker room climates that coaches will have to navigate
If that doesn’t motivate you to improve your game then you don’t deserve the bag. Total loser mentality if that bothers you as a player. Hence, why I didn’t like Blades comment about NIL. Stop playing video games and dancing and ******* work.

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 11.24.55 PM.png

Where my whiny mopes at?

goodfellas GIF

Advertisement
Saw on other post, tiered deals so would be less!! Sorry 80-85 guys, your deal is $1000 month.

Advertisement
If that doesn’t motivate you to improve your game then you don’t deserve the bag. Total loser mentality if that bothers you as a player. Hence, why I didn’t like Blades comment about NIL. Stop playing video games and dancing and ******* work.
I mean he’s gonna make money off the video games. Diff world my dude. Traditional jobs are gone. It’s more likely that blades is successful as a egamer amd makes mills off of that than he does football as a professional

I mean he’s gonna make money off the video games. Diff world my dude. Traditional jobs are gone. It’s more likely that blades is successful as a egamer amd makes mills off of that than he does football as a professional
My point went over your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back