Ruiz "Under Investigation" by ambulance chasers

Funny how the ambulance chasers never want to go after the Market Makers, Hedgies, and Dark Poolers for securities fraud.....

When you see more and more of these firms advertising on a stock profile, it's usually time to buy some more shares.

Not financial advice lol
A lot of times the guys behind the ambulance chasers are the MM and hedgies who have massive short positions on the companies.

Advertisement
This seems to be more evidence of just how scared college football is about what's happening in CG. They are scared! Hit pieces, shady lawyers, and saban crying to anyone who'll listen. Even emmert knows the deal and is evacuating before the Hurricane hits.

Advertisement
Again,these lawyers likely have nothing to do with college football. They pop up on all kinds of stocks, especially ones that are new to the market and volatile. It's all a play for market makers to help their bosses make money bringing down the stock price.

Again,these lawyers likely have nothing to do with college football. They pop up on all kinds of stocks, especially ones that are new to the market and volatile. It's all a play for market makers to help their bosses make money bringing down the stock price.
Correct... The writer inserted the football part of it into the article for clicks.... The story really had nothing to do with College Football , especially Miami at all....

These lawyers, as others have said, jump on so many stocks. Its what they do for a living, because these cases its where the big fish lies. Soliciting does not cost a lot of money, but the potential reward could be huge.

Advertisement
Correct... The writer inserted the football part of it into the article for clicks.... The story really had nothing to do with College Football , especially Miami at all....

If the writer can do it, I can do it with my own narrative.

I don't recall mentioning anything about you....Why did you quote me??
Because you're part of a conversation saying it has nothing to do with college football and I'm trying to say it's college football $ec being scared of Miami coming back. It's not a big deal, I'm not serious about it.

If MSPR bounces and at some point gets to its original valuation all this shade might end being a good thing. I could see Ruiz going scorched earth and bankrolling us an A&M type class just as an F you to everyone pilling on right now. He doesn't strike me as a guy that forgets.

Advertisement
I so badly want to buy a butt ton of mspr stock and hope it gets back to it's original value.. but I'm a ***** and will probably just sit on my hands and watch others make that money. @Cryptical Envelopment where we at on this? Jump on it below a dollar or nah?
It closed at $1.01 on Robinhood for the weekend... I'm gonna assume based on what's happening that it will open Monday and drop some more.. I'm no expert or anything of the sort but people I've talked to said to wait till it goes under a dollar then buy and sit.... It'll be a while before it really rebounds but if it does there's good money to make on it...
Again I'm just chasing a hunch but for the price it's worth it...

I so badly want to buy a butt ton of mspr stock and hope it gets back to it's original value.. but I'm a ***** and will probably just sit on my hands and watch others make that money. @Cryptical Envelopment where we at on this? Jump on it below a dollar or nah?
If it drops below a dollar I would say thats probably NOT the time to invest unless you really want to gamble. You need to maintain a share price of at least $1.00 as one of the requirements to remain listed on NASDAQ. If the stock stays below that amount for I believe 30 days they can start the process of delisting it which is obviously a very bad thing as it would then have to trade on OTC and wipe out institutional investors.

If you believe in the stock and are looking for a bottom this is probably it. Cant get much lower without the bottom really falling out. Its basically sitting at a tipping point of extremely high risk/high reward

Advertisement
If it drops below a dollar I would say thats probably NOT the time to invest unless you really want to gamble. You need to maintain a share price of at least $1.00 as one of the requirements to remain listed on NASDAQ. If the stock stays below that amount for I believe 30 days they can start the process of delisting it which is obviously a very bad thing as it would then have to trade on OTC and wipe out institutional investors.

If you believe in the stock and are looking for a bottom this is probably it. Cant get much lower without the bottom really falling out. Its basically sitting at a tipping point of extremely high risk/high reward
And that right there shows why I'm no expert.. lol...

My understanding, and please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, is the company isn't making a profit and isn't expected to make one until next year. Thoughts on why it dropped? Combination of no profit and general market conditions? If the expectation that they'll be making billions in the next few years is true, the stock would seem to be desirable and the price will go up. If one can buy in at close to a dollar and hang on for what could be several years there are serious gains to be had. Aren't the projections that the company will be worth a lot of money in a couple years? I realize that's the market in general, and I'm generally adverse to large amounts of risk but **** if this isn't making my eyes bulge.

Me either, had no idea you get kicked out of the club if you aren't worth a dollar.
Me either... and the fact he posted that right after what I wrote made me think I should maybe rethink what I thought I was thinking... LMAO!!!..

Advertisement
Back