Ruiz "Under Investigation" by ambulance chasers

Advertisement
Very misleading. Basically an ambulance chasing firm SOLICITING disgruntled stockholders .... fishing .... no basis for any legal action. MSPR is a very speculative stock that clearly states valuations are based on expectations of future revenues. Anybody that thought they were buying stock in a company CURRENTLY worth $30 billion for $10 a share with a total active float of 29 million shares is nuts. Ruiz would kill them in court so it will never get there. Just hope the publicity doesn't grow.

I kept telling you guys that all these Recruiting sights are SEC slurpers.

You don’t remember when 247 ran the AQM and Grace story for over a week on its main page? It was cmr’s first spring and a lot of stuff happening all over cfb but they chose to have that as the main story for like 10 days straight!

Ever since then I knew the only reason for those sites to exist was to print and promote anything to keep the frontrunner status quo. And snitch recruiting info to their boys.

We have dudes coming on here for OVs and on3 doesn’t even mention them. And it’s a recruiting sight which is what they’re supposed to do. But instead they want to run with the story about our booster getting investigated.
If any of you morons are paying $25 for that you just got finessed
Perfectly said

This is really common in the equity space. Anytime a stock drops ambulance chasers show up. Literally dozens of lawyers will spam their services.

I hope everyone reads @CFLCane's post. Almost ANYTIME a stock drops big, half a dozen scummy firms try to use it to draw attention to themselves and drum up a class action. They almost always go nowhere.

If you had asked me a week ago, I could have told you this was coming. I am actually surprised its only one firm so far putting out pressers.

It's 99% a non-issue. And as shown, Ruiz, who isn't one to take things lying down, no matter how ineffectual it might be, seems to set to counter-sue and embarrass them.

Advertisement
So this is known as clickbait, right??? A writer ( Term used loosely here) posts an article with Saban's name in it even though he has nothing to do with the subject and am assuming people believe there's a tie in somewhere??? Or the writer just didn't care and posted whatever would raise an eyebrow???
Obviously I'm guilty for clicking so there's that ....
The internet is ruining the world!!!!!!....LOL!!!

Here's a sneak peak of the writer and his editor discussing the article....
Pinky And The Brain Tonight GIF by HULU

The World GIF
The internet is such a gift and a curse. The gift being all of the limitless possibilities that it offers, from communication, to information and knowledge, to even career oppurtunities. The curse being, on a planet with over 7 billion people, roughly 5.1 billion of them are complete ******* mouthbreathing imbeciles, and nothing garners attention better than a moronic ****wit (I.E. media outlets)

I hope everyone reads @CFLCane's post. Almost ANYTIME a stock drops big, half a dozen scummy firms try to use it to draw attention to themselves and drum up a class action. They almost always go nowhere.

If you had asked me a week ago, I could have told you this was coming. I am actually surprised its only one firm so far putting out pressers.

It's 99% a non-issue. And as shown, Ruiz, who isn't one to take things lying down, no matter how ineffectual it might be, seems to set to counter-sue and embarrass them.
It might end up being more. The CFB powers that be are shook, they need to do something to paint us in a negative light.

Advertisement
If the firm isn't hired by any governing authority, it isn't a legit investigation.
That is not true. There are hundreds of cases like these brought every year. They need parties harmed by illegal actions by the defendant parties. These cases are separate from any action taken by the SEC, IRS, Treasury.

I'm not sure, but if you read that small printed stuff before you invest in the stock market, it says something about risk. Maybe even that you are aware there is risk involved in investing in a stock that is just hitting the open market.
Go ahead and sue a malpractice attorney. Good luck with that.

That is not true. There are hundreds of cases like these brought every year. They need parties harmed by illegal actions by the defendant parties. These cases are separate from any action taken by the SEC, IRS, Treasury.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "investigation".

Advertisement
i think most people are missing the point. They are trying to say he cashed out a bunch of stocks when it was at 10.00 after nasdaq opened it which is a big no no. People are saying he is a scam artist and he's Nevin 2.0. Don't shoot the messenger

Advertisement
i think most people are missing the point. They are trying to say he cashed out a bunch of stocks when it was at 10.00 after nasdaq opened it which is a big no no. People are saying he is a scam artist and he's Nevin 2.0. Don't shoot the messenger

Messengers get shot when they bring the same incorrect and misleading message for the 100th time in a row after being warned.

Man I really don’t understand how this crap is even making airways…. Just shows how bad they want this guy to fail even though he’s doing a **** ton of good… not only with our athletes but with this TECHNOLOGY!!

I dislike that he goes back and forth with people on Twitter but at this point I really don’t blame him. It’s a complete joke how they’re trying to slander this guy in every way

**** On3

Advertisement
Back