Ruiz "Under Investigation" by ambulance chasers

Over/under before muppet faction of CIS turns on Ruiz?

He is going full POTUS 45 on Twitter this am.

He also has some interesting follows/following.

Cuidado con morder la mano...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
excited oh my god GIF by Much

Oh, but if he takes it private he can do whatever he wants almost entirely outside of SEC scrutiny and all this share price FUD. He would also make money on it when it conceivably goes up. He could also avoid the NEXT, and maybe inevitable short attack.

I bought more today at .96 🤷🏼‍♂️
I had put in an open order at $1 (or better), and was (at least temporarily) glad I found out today I did get filled on those shares at $1

Advertisement
I had put in an open order at $1 (or better), and was (at least temporarily) glad I found out today I did get filled on those shares at $1

You hadn't checked it in a while? That was my exact avg price too, but I traded some at $1.40 and bought those shares back at $1.17 so I got it down a bit further.

Good luck to us all!

Advertisement
Can someone explain to me what’s going on with the NCAA crap? Why? When Ruiz had made sure everything is done correctly, has even joined that moron Finbaum to explain ( he still looked confused ) and what this BS is about? I’m not worried but I’m seeing USC recruits getting 7 figure deals and Louisville getting running backs that the Texas schools want and Miami and Ruiz are the issue? Thanks

Can someone explain to me what’s going on with the NCAA crap? Why? When Ruiz had made sure everything is done correctly, has even joined that moron Finbaum to explain ( he still looked confused ) and what this BS is about? I’m not worried but I’m seeing USC recruits getting 7 figure deals and Louisville getting running backs that the Texas schools want and Miami and Ruiz are the issue? Thanks
Nothing is "going on".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back