Ruiz "Under Investigation" by ambulance chasers

“When you strike at the King, you best not miss”!
🤣😂🤣 ruh roh 😂🤣😂 Ruiz is gonna bury dese clowns.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

So true. What happens all the time is that investors claim they were mislead into buying the stock. This is very, very difficult to prove, especially in a bear market, because the evidence has to show that the company knowingly made false, misleading statements to fraudulently increase value of its stock price.
These lawsuits are much more common than people know and they very rarely lead to any recovery because without a smoking gun it's almost impossible to prove.

But WHAT investors? Ruiz and Quezada own like 99% of the company!! Makes it even harder to prove.

Advertisement
But WHAT investors? Ruiz and Quezada own like 99% of the company!! Makes it even harder to prove.
Pretty soon I'll be an investor... Waiting to see if it hits or dips below a dollar... I mean where it is now seems ok to buy but at this point I'll hang on and see...
Point being I'm going full class action or whatever it's called as soon as I invest!!!!!!!!!!...... Because it's all their fault I decided to invest my money at my discretion even though I didn't have to but wanted too...
I have no clue what I'm saying... Or what this "Investigation" is supposed to be about.....
Does anyone have cookies??... I want a cookie... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There probably are not many. But firms like this look for any security that has had a substantial drop, especially a newer one, and solicit clients hoping to find people who feel cheated or short changed by what they have lost. Then they hope to get enough clients that they are certified as a Class; hence a class action suit, and hope that the company will settle rather than have to defend a class action suit.

This has nothing to do with this specific company beyond the drop in the stock price. During a bear market where all equities, and particularly those operation at a loss, are being hammered.

There probably are not many. But firms like this look for any security that has had a substantial drop, especially a newer one, and solicit clients hoping to find people who feel cheated or short changed by what they have lost. Then they hope to get enough clients that they are certified as a Class; hence a class action suit, and hope that the company will settle rather than have to defend a class action suit.

This has nothing to do with this specific company beyond the drop in the stock price. During a bear market where all equities, and particularly those operation at a loss, are being hammered.

I'v said as much. A bunch of scumbags. Seems like Ruiz might sue them for something. Or at least f with them in some way. Per twitters.

Advertisement
This is really common in the equity space. Anytime a stock drops ambulance chasers show up. Literally dozens of lawyers will spam their services.
Heres a good example from one of the stocks i follow. Whole news feed is spammed by lawyers for months on end.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220603-164030_TD Ameritrade Mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20220603-164030_TD Ameritrade Mobile.jpg
    781.4 KB · Views: 28
Heres a good example from one of the stocks i follow. Whole news feed is spammed by lawyers for months on end.

When this came up, I think it was about a week ago in one of the other threads, I immediately jumped in and said this was a solicitation, an ad, which I guess fell on deaf ears. This kind of thing is extremely common, especially when there’s turbulence. It has absolutely zero to do with the relative merits of the “investigation“ which actually isn’t really an investigation, it’s a solicitation for clients.

I just tapped in to the lines, catching up.

I wonder, just out of curiosity, are any other University Boosters getting this same level of fine tooth comb scrutiny?

Just a FYI, as one of my boys know on here, I’m a novice to the stock/trading game, however, even imbeciles know w/ inflation of cost of living, uncertainty in parts of the world we’ve typically partnered w/, the market right now is a chit show.

My homegirl works for Beach Body who went public a couple of months back & their stock absolutely tanked immediately. It’s a complete chit show right now, but that doesn’t mean there’s some scam or w/e allegations r being thrown about right now.

However, then again, as I said from the outset, this is y I wanted to kill in silence. Right now, UL has 4, FOUR top CA players committed to them, 3 from one of our power houses. They have Five CA kids committed in total; do u think for one second I believe they recruited on the up & up? Helllllllll no, especially when one of those schools is a front running, mercenary school. But u’re not going to hear about how they move.

We’re treated differently than all these schools, & they look for any reason to take us down, so, no, I didn’t like the tweets about players signing on NIL deals, SIMPLY b/c of the haterade flowing through these biased recruiting sites protecting their investments which r typically B1G & SEC fans. We’re easy prey for them.

Advertisement
Growth stocks, mostly tech companies, have all been slaughtered. Netflix is literally down as bad as Ruiz’s company and it is infinitely more established. Had the company gone public a year ago it would have taken off in price for no reason instead.

The macro environment is bad and a growth stock like his went public just after that class of stock started getting slaughtered due to recession fears. That doesn’t mean the business is good or destined to succeed, but it’s odds of doing so have nothing to do with the current price action.

lol at this stupid ****. 2 paragraphs about stock, and 5 paragraphs about 'Ruiz the mega booster' who called out saban. The ****? saban called out Ruiz and Ruiz responded. What a hit piece, and stewart is probably getting paid (by $ec boosters) to give this **** the time of day.

It's down to $1.10 right now... I'm still waiting to see how far it drops before I jump in.... Was talking about this with some other poster the other day.. Most agreed to sit and wait a bit more...

I wish I would have saw that 😂. But seriously, If it goes low enough I’ll scoop a couple hundred more. It’s cheap so why not. Plus Ruiz is the man!

Advertisement
Don't know about the lawsuit not really the important part to me. All I want to know is... is he or isn't he a billionaire. I was crowned when I pointed out that he wasn't last year. The potential was their when the company went public but at that point he wasn't. Stock may rebound and I hope it does. But as of this moment is he a billionaire or we still playing the when A happens then B happens and then he is a billionaire.

The difference is that the sports media scumbags are trying to use this as evidence that we can't pay or that the NIL deals will fall through.

It's like those media articles based on "Some experts say..." Then another outlet quotes that articles as fact.

That quote from Saban is amazing. He’s not upset kids are getting paid, but how dare you be open and honest about it!

Funny how the ambulance chasers never want to go after the Market Makers, Hedgies, and Dark Poolers for securities fraud.....

When you see more and more of these firms advertising on a stock profile, it's usually time to buy some more shares.

Not financial advice lol

Advertisement
Back