Ruiz potentially suing the NCAA….

I won’t pretend to know. And I’m not being sarcastic, I genuinely don’t know the behind the scenes workings of Miami’s NIL efforts, so if there are guys much bigger than Ruiz, that’s awesome. Genuinely.

Because, IMO, let me say that again, IMO, this Ruiz stuff is going to end badly. For him, and possibly for us. I’m way too old to not understand that:

1) when things are too good to be true, they almost certainly are and
2) we are absolutely not allowed to have nice things. Ever.

Oh, and 2A) the loudest man in the room is almost always the weakest.

Dude has never shut up in his life. Those situations very rarely work out well for the person who can’t keep their mouth shut. So if (and again, when) all this caves in on him and his company is delisted and he files for bankruptcy and every single leech on twitter points and laughs and says, “I told you so”, I won’t be joining them. But what I would like to know is, what’s the plan for when that happens? Because this train is wobbling HEAVY down the tracks. So when it goes careening into a neighborhood, who is gonna pick up the pieces and pat our asses and make everything all right?

"Cause when life looks like Easy Street, There is danger at your door."

Advertisement
If you are "not well versed on the details of delisting" then why are you running around the board crying chicken little about LIFW getting delisted? You posted misinformation. All I did was call you on it (fairly), and give you accurate info. ****, you could have googled that in three seconds, you know.
Have you lost your mind*? You have a very interesting definition of misinformation. I would hardly characterize what I said as chicken little-esque, but you do you. It's been reported in several articles about LIFW's risk of delisting. That's an indisputable fact. Es verdad si.

Now, you've added more detail as to the mechanism and timeline of said above. I'm not well read on said topic (but could be if I wanted) but have no reason to doubt what you say as fact. Also, I believe a few other porsters mentioned delisting?

Try decaf.

*rhetorical

Have you lost your mind*? You have a very interesting definition of misinformation. I would hardly characterize what I said as chicken little-esque, but you do you. It's been reported in several articles about LIFW's risk of delisting. That's an indisputable fact. Es verdad si.

Now, you've added more detail as to the mechanism and timeline of said above. I'm not well read on said topic (but could be if I wanted) but have no reason to doubt what you say as fact. Also, I believe a few other porsters mentioned delisting?

Try decaf.

*rhetorical

Nickelodeon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

WAY, WAY too early and frankly, quite ignorant tbh to be bringing up delisting. I've seen you post inaccurate info.

It takes 30 consecutive days sub-$1 before you even get a deficiency notice. You then have ~6 months to return to compliance. And you can pretty easily get ANOTHER six months after that, if you are a $1M+ company. Even after THAT, you can ask for a hearing, and delay a delisting if you can present a plan to return to $1. Something as easy as say, a reverse stock split. Delistings are easy to avoid.

That said, I am very worried about LIFW. They haven't released their ER and I have heard some things I don't like. But your repeated delisting angle ain't it, amigo. For now. :)

Hmmmm...the 180-day rule appears to apply only to price minimum, not other deficiencies (90-day get well timer).

Hmmmm...the 180-day rule appears to apply only to price minimum, not other deficiencies (90-day get well timer).

Hmmmm...you literally posted about them getting de-listed for falling under $1.

Advertisement
It's not good but across the board everything is down.... I mean the hit is being felt all over..... It doesn't excuse Ruiz by any means at all but it's everyone that's feeling the crunch.......
Schwab lost 47billion in one year. Banks are failing. Withdrawals are being limited from major firms. Car dealers can’t move cars and flooring lines are getting costly.
Commercial real estate is reportedly about to tank.
But not a good look for Ruiz?
People will find negativity in a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Edit: 47billion in one month

Schwab lost 47billion in one year. Banks are failing. Withdrawals are being limited from major firms. Car dealers can’t move cars and flooring lines are getting costly.

Fair.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me but I did mention everything is down..... I agree with you in a ton of things are a freaking mess right now....

LifeWallet is a good concept in general, but it's a tough sell to when the business model depends on getting Medicare and Medicaid to care about all the money they are wasting. From the fed govt perspective, it's all taxpayer money, so it's not exactly a top priority for them to worry about cost reduction. And for private insurers, they probably have in-house systems in place to find overpayments. Where I think there could be a good market opportunity is for LIFW to try and become an internationally accepted standard for a "digital vaccine passport." I travel a lot, and countries have all sorts of different vaccine requirements. Some countries require proof of yellow fever shots, or covid, or meningitis, or polio or a combination of a bunch of other vaccines. Believe it or not, the closest thing to an internationally accepted proof of vaccination is a small yellow card made of paper. I usually have to print out proof of vaccination from 3 different sources (VA, military, private insurers). Most times it's sufficient, but not always. I think there would be a lot of demand if LIFW could get 160+ countries to accept a LIFW digital vaccine passport.
As I understand, it's really dependent on volume and ability to quickly settle and collect on lawsuits.

That's boom or bust by nature.

I want it to go to Neptune.

Advertisement

47b is a ton, but Schwab isn't going to fail. They are top 8 in assets under management. They can actually survive a bank run.

That isn't to say I want to test that, of course.

47b is a ton, but Schwab isn't going to fail. They are top 8 in assets under management. They can actually survive a bank run.

That isn't to say I want to test that, of course.
All I’m saying is that financially everybody’s looking bad right now. And to point at Ruiz like he’s the only one failing is very short sighted.

Advertisement
Back