Ruh Roh….😳 [Who's Afraid of Forfeit State Lockers?]

Advertisement
I'm sure they are really nice and looks better in person but legit looked like an airplane to me. Not even hating just looked a little odd, at least on video.

Advertisement
Holy ****e...what a description:

"The use of white creates a super clean look and is complemented by all of the FSU decals strategically placed around the room."

Best way to keep that locker room looking clean for recruits is to forfeit a bunch of games. No need to have dudes tracking dirt and grime in there and getting it dirty playing football, turning off all those elite recruits just dying to commit.

White boy Mike is not playing games. Literally.

One of the most painful parts of the Manny Diaz era was we were unable to fully enjoy FSUs train wreck of a trajectory

This year we finally get to because they’re not going anywhere but down

Advertisement
I’m trying to be objective but what is cutting edge here? Just seems like old style lockers painted with an overhead compartment. Either way I’m not worried. Mario is gonna build facilities like Oregon did and blow this ish out.

If you watch tours of locker rooms around the country these don't come close. They legitimately just put in cushions, lights, and pictures of the players. No doubt their previous locker room was much worse, but these have none of the great new features in other recently renovated locker rooms around the country
Yeah not very impressive at all compared to the Bama’s , Texas, A&M, OSU, Georgia’s of the world.

Advertisement
If you watch tours of locker rooms around the country these don't come close. They legitimately just put in cushions, lights, and pictures of the players. No doubt their previous locker room was much worse, but these have none of the great new features in other recently renovated locker rooms around the country
I never watched any of those videos. I was bored enough watching this one. What are some of the "great new features" other locker rooms have?

Advertisement
I never watched any of those videos. I was bored enough watching this one. What are some of the "great new features" other locker rooms have?
Yeah, it’s a f*cking locker room. Whatever features it has are stupid and a waste of time. People literally care about this nonsense because some programs have so much money they had trouble spending it and started a locker room arms race.

That said, if we have to do this nonsense, I love that fsu sucks at it.

Inside of the lockers
1648021264904.jpeg

Advertisement
Back