Ruh Roh….😳 [Who's Afraid of Forfeit State Lockers?]

Advertisement
The use of white creates a super clean look and is complemented by all of the FSU decals strategically placed around the room
In other words: We didnt have the money to put an actual color in it.

Saying that white gives a super clean look... lmao, let people use that locker room for about three months and come back to me again.

Advertisement
It doesn’t even look that nice. Everything is white
TR.gif

Seriously good for them. The way their program is headed from a winning and Fundraising perspective this maybe the only upgrades they see In a long time. Miami will likely fully construct/renevate 5 more upgrades by the time they upgrade something other than their locker room. It’s dark days in Tallahassee and I’m not quite sure how their internet fans don’t grasp that. My FSU friends completely Understand how bleak it looks currently. Polar opposite of their internet fans

They fix their urinals yet, or did they have to slash some funds for this big matte white paint expansion of theirs?

Well on the bright side...maybe they bought some extra buckets so they can mix the **** overflow into it and make a beautiful gold redo 3 years from now.

Advertisement
What's up with the first player walking through the doors and that sashay walk and wrist action?!

You know who else had an outstanding first impression?
SY.jpg

....Lt Einhorn in Ace Ventura.

But we all know how that turned out in the end.

Advertisement
Their program is facing real near/mid-term relevancy problems.

All joking aside, they appear to be doggy paddling in very deep water.

Advertisement
Now we know where all their NIL money went. Reminds me of those morons that take pics showing off their life savings.
The county commissioner is robbing the Tally community improvement fund to renovate their stadium. That money was for jobs and to improve the life of the locals.

The community doesn't want their tax money wasted on the stadium, but the commissioner took their money anyway. FSU can't fund their stadium renovation from the school or its boosters. Such a pathetic move from a bunch of broke *** busters!!!!

Sugar Daddy Ghost GIF by Power

Last edited:
Seriously good for them. The way their program is headed from a winning and Fundraising perspective this maybe the only upgrades they see In a long time. Miami will likely fully construct/renevate 5 more upgrades by the time they upgrade something other than their locker room. It’s dark days in Tallahassee and I’m not quite sure how their internet fans don’t grasp that. My FSU friends completely Understand how bleak it looks currently. Polar opposite of their internet fans
Well, they're working on a stadium renovation after hijacking the local tax payers. They are truly desperate and parhetic!!!

Advertisement
Back