Ruh Roh….😳 [Who's Afraid of Forfeit State Lockers?]

Sooo .. uhhh .... Pittman gonna act like he didn't just come from the best looking facility/locker room in the world(Oregon)? Oh...okay.

Advertisement
You can see the white paint has done wonders for the urinals.
1648052484590.png

I never watched any of those videos. I was bored enough watching this one. What are some of the "great new features" other locker rooms have?
I mean, you're not wrong. No matter what you make it, it's just a locker room. I doubt any recruit is going to sign at a school b/c he was impressed by their locker room. And the locker room isn't winning you any games. That said, there is an appeal to having overall top level facilities. With the nicer locker rooms, the seating for the players is top notch, the different compartments are nicer, etc. End of the day, it's a luxury car vs a more basic car. Both serve the same function, but when it comes to making an impression the more luxurious the better.

If you want to check out Bama's it's 1:45 into this video

Advertisement
Well, they're working on a stadium renovation after hijacking the local tax payers. They are truly desperate and parhetic!!!

So in theory if theyre using tax payers dollars they dont own their stadium... the taxpayers do

FSU builds an instantly outdated locker room. Adorable. And predictable. Poverty sucks.

FYI these are the two lorckerrooms that Miami is basing our upcoming renovations on:

Advertisement
Hope those locker door hinges are made of kryptonite, because there will be plenty of guys coming in and transferring out in the coming years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back