2023 Rueben Bain 5A POY

Unfortunately don’t think that day will ever come. This entire generation from here on out knows nothing other than Bama domination. We can swing the tide and limit the amount of talent that gets away, but it will never be closed out.
Obviously too many athletes down here to not go out of state, but every dynasty will eventually give way. We were once the dominant force pulling highly rated recruits that only saw Miami dominance and it gave way. Once Saban is gone, that coupled with Mario and Riley at USC, the flow of athletes to Bama will eventually start to lessen. Yes, they will probably go after Dabo or another big name, but no one will have Saban-type success there again. And I think Dabo typically goes after more SC and GA than FL. Him potentially going to Bama will weaken both them and Clemson, so I'm for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Then he shouldnt be a take for Miami.
Not true, they’re not the barometer for how every player should be recruited or judged.

He’s not a scheme fit for them & they have other prospects they’re after.

Using that logic we shouldn’t take Jalen Brown either, he’s not being recruited by or have a committable offer from them.

Last edited:
Not true, they’re not the barometer for how every player should be recruited or judged.

He’s not a scheme fit for them & they have other prospects they’re after.

Using that logic we shouldn’t take Jalen Brown either, he’s not being recruited by or have a committable offer from them.

Buddy trollin’, gotta be lol.

Trying to gauge the age of my audience. I was in HS when Swaby was tearing it up. Dude was in the news constantly. His school, IIRC, played nobodies and he averaged 77 ppg his senior year, IIRC. lol

Went on to play at UM. Legend.
He really averaged 77ppg? I saw it on his UM profile but I thought it was a misprint. How did he get that many shots UO?

Advertisement
I was in elementary back then. My aunt's neighbors played for North Miami when Swaby was scoring a hundred points a game...
Don't know if he's still there, but apparently he was coaching that Miami Country Day Girl's Basketball team that has been dominant lately.

EdeW2amXYAEeoOK.jpeg

Advertisement

I like the kid but I’m really shocked that he hasn’t committed to Miami. **** and get left behind. What’s he waiting for? By all accounts, outside of FSU, not too many programs have been recruiting him heavy like that for him to be stalling. His accolades are impressive, but he’s definitely seen a “potential project.” Is he 3T, a DE, maybe a ILB? 🤷🏾‍♂️

I like the kid but I’m really shocked that he hasn’t committed to Miami. **** and get left behind. What’s he waiting for? By all accounts, outside of FSU, not too many programs have been recruiting him heavy like that for him to be stalling. His accolades are impressive, but he’s definitely seen a “potential project.” Is he 3T, a DE, maybe a ILB? 🤷🏾‍♂️
He is probably one of the ones that expected to pop at the spring game

Advertisement
Once in a lifetime experience. He knows when he commits no one is going to pay him any mind cuz it'll be absolutely locked up. So this is a chance to go out and see some campuses and experience the recruiting fun.

Once in a lifetime experience. He knows when he commits no one is going to pay him any mind cuz it'll be absolutely locked up. So this is a chance to go out and see some campuses and experience the recruiting fun.
Agreed. I'm thinking a summer commitment for him, unless he drags this out and takes his officials.

They are not recruiting him because they don't wanna waste their time. Not because of his talent lmao. Weird *** take. He was just at Bama.

He needs to run up a **** commitment already and quit stalling

Advertisement
Back