2023 Rueben Bain 5A POY

I think Coach Macho said that coaches are counting Read Option tackles of the QB as a sack. Lol. So I wouldn’t doubt if thats what is padding this kids stats. But no doubt this kid is a beast

Does college still count them like that?

I’m pretty sure the NFL stopped counting negative rushing yards by quarterbacks as sacks long ago. I think they subtract real sacks from drop backs from passing yards.

If I recall, this is why team rushing stats can be misleading.

Advertisement
Does college still count them like that?

I’m pretty sure the NFL stopped counting negative rushing yards by quarterbacks as sacks long ago. I think they subtract real sacks from drop backs from passing yards.

If I recall, this is why team rushing stats can be misleading.
No college count then as tfls and drop back passes are count as sacks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The kid is a beast. However, sometimes a I think the coaches fabricate these stats. With numbers like that, the kid is winning games by himself. I saw one Broward school list 2 kids having nearly 25 sacks a piece and an additional student having 15 sacks. I’m like 3 students contributed to 65 sacks? Come on now.
Never trust high school stats. There’s no official stat keeper. It’s just some random kid that helps with the football team most of the time or one of the coach’s home boys. Also, coaches will tell the stat guy to juice numbers, especially for major prospects. Especially defensive statistics where most people don’t know what constitutes a sack and give out credit for assisted tackles to anyone within 5 yards of the tackles player.

Never trust high school stats. There’s no official stat keeper. It’s just some random kid that helps with the football team most of the time or one of the coach’s home boys. Also, coaches will tell the stat guy to juice numbers, especially for major prospects. Especially defensive statistics where most people don’t know what constitutes a sack and give out credit for assisted tackles to anyone within 5 yards of the tackles player.

Haha that sounds so bad but you’re right man. It’s unfortunate too. When I saw that school had two players with 25 sacks and another with 15, I was like, “how did you lose 5 games?”

Advertisement
Do we really need to go over why everything FSU is half-assed and why everything UF full of sh¡t?

Didn't all y'all learn this back in first grade?
It was a rhetorical statement to make fun of them, not to start dialogue.

I’m just confused why you laughed at my post and then precede to make a comment like this

It was a rhetorical statement to make fun of them, not to start dialogue.

I’m just confused why you laughed at my post and then precede to make a comment like this
Laughed because it was funny — like many things that mock UF and MSU.

Just clowning our rivals for continuing to be the morons and ******** they've always been (and always will be). Wasn't about post — just a reference to Nole idiocy.

✌️

Advertisement
Back