2023 Rueben Bain 5A POY

Advertisement
Tbh he doesn't have the size to get those kinda bags, kid looks about 6'1 245 in person
Sorry, but there is no truth to that whatsoever. He’s already has a ginormous bag offer on the table. It’s up to the young man and his family if they want to accept it or not.

60 tackles
48.5 tackles for loss
29.5 sacks.

So 81% of his tackles were behind the LOS and 50% were sacks? That seems..... impossible....

The kid is a beast. However, sometimes a I think the coaches fabricate these stats. With numbers like that, the kid is winning games by himself. I saw one Broward school list 2 kids having nearly 25 sacks a piece and an additional student having 15 sacks. I’m like 3 students contributed to 65 sacks? Come on now.

Advertisement
What are we recruiting him as? Where do you guys think he ends up? DE or DT? Looks like a future DT to me. Keep these kids home and keep stacking the LOS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
60 tackles
48.5 tackles for loss
29.5 sacks.

So 81% of his tackles were behind the LOS and 50% were sacks? That seems..... impossible....

Clearly the sack numbers and TFL are a figment of the coaches imagination. That doesn't mean he's not a player as he is by all accounts, but there's no reason to make **** up. It's a disservice to him and whatever the real number is, there's nothing wrong with it that it justifies the inflated numbers.

Advertisement
Clearly the sack numbers and TFL are a figment of the coaches imagination. That doesn't mean he's not a player as he is by all accounts, but there's no reason to make **** up. It's a disservice to him and whatever the real number is, there's nothing wrong with it that it justifies the inflated numbers.
I think Coach Macho said that coaches are counting Read Option tackles of the QB as a sack. Lol. So I wouldn’t doubt if thats what is padding this kids stats. But no doubt this kid is a beast

I think Coach Macho said that coaches are counting Read Option tackles of the QB as a sack. Lol. So I wouldn’t doubt if thats what is padding this kids stats. But no doubt this kid is a beast
Well ****, I had me a double digit sack season my senior year!

Advertisement
Those #s are real? One season? Look like elite sofla career numbers.

Advertisement
Back