Ruben Hyppolite Note

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
dont think they had him as a priority. Go read The machado thread his recruitment likely was similar.

He bought into that Maryland recruitment early on...took a visit early in the year and loved it. Pretty much stuck with them throughout after that...
blake baker didnt like him. He's a moron. i dont see how you dont take a chance on a kid with his speed and athletic ability but bring in a corey flagg.

blake baker didnt like him. He's a moron. i dont see how you dont take a chance on a kid with his speed and athletic ability but bring in a corey flagg.
Remember that infamous Golden era video where they were discussing this slow ***, unathletic Safety from Delaware, and only Hurlie Brown was stating the obvious that this kid is trash, and everyone was acting like Brown was the CRAZY one??

Baker, Diaz, and Banda would all be squarely on DNo and Goldens side of that argument.

These dudes would go scout Ray Lewis, watch him make a game saving INT or sack and decide against offering him bc even tho he made a play he missed his assignment.

Advertisement
Why didn't any of the big 3 go after the kid? That's more puzzling than just us not going for him. On his hudl you can see the kids speed. The staff isn't good at recruiting. They give up on kids they have a shot with to fast and continue to recruit kids that they don't really have a shot with until the end.

Remember that infamous Golden era video where they were discussing this slow ***, unathletic Safety from Delaware, and only Hurlie Brown was stating the obvious that this kid is trash, and everyone was acting like Brown was the CRAZY one??

Baker, Diaz, and Banda would all be squarely on DNo and Goldens side of that argument.

These dudes would go scout Ray Lewis, watch him make a game saving INT or sack and decide against offering him bc even tho he made a play he missed his assignment.
all our defense does is misread assignments

all our defense does is misread assignments
Which is crazy, bc they do the exact opposite of what Manny says he wants to do.

Manny emphasizes tackling. We suck at it.

He emphasizes the blitz. We suck at that, too.

And man, we might have the slowest developing DB blitzes I've ever seen. By the time the Corner or Safety gets to the Qb, they've already exhausted their eligibility.

Which is crazy, bc they do the exact opposite of what Manny says he wants to do.

Manny emphasizes tackling. We suck at it.

He emphasizes the blitz. We suck at that, too.

And man, we might have the slowest developing DB blitzes I've ever seen. By the time the Corner or Safety gets to the Qb, they've already exhausted their eligibility.
its manny. we just blitz to blitz. Coaches all think his defense is all gimmicks. every good OC/Coach with a decent QB picks him apart.

Advertisement
Back