Ruben Hyppolite Note

Advertisement
Hate how some posters think HS stats make a player better then another. Never looking at other things....it's Yearby over Cook all over again. JY was pretty decent Flagg isn't even on that level IMO
Look i don wanna make it about flagg because i aint knowed him and maybe he good i just dont see it but when they keep takin wake worse athletes from far away they gone lose that game over time, sho nuff.

Look i don wanna make it about flagg because i aint knowed him and maybe he good i just dont see it but when they keep takin wake worse athletes from far away they gone lose that game over time, sho nuff.
Unbelievable to me u have talent in sfla and u just go away from it. Even Golden knew sfla was important but he had Dorito who didn't know and ran a **** scheme. And Golden could not close on NSD. No coach since Butch man....NSD/closing has been our enemy the majority of the time. It's one of the many things that has crippled this program....most decomitts every year. They say it's wins but nah I don't believe it

Advertisement
Lol. Hurlie Brown is practically yelling scrub.

This video makes me sick. All those coaches are underminding brown and brown is so flustered because the only way he can explain himself is "can they play for the university of miami?" and that whole room full of guys either dont understand or dont have the balls to say anything. ****.

This video makes me sick. All those coaches are underminding brown and brown is so flustered because the only way he can explain himself is "can they play for the university of miami?" and that whole room full of guys either dont understand or dont have the balls to say anything. ****.
I really wanna know who they were talking about lol.

Beard, former Cane from 01. Let’s just remember that in regards to Rumph. Sometimes former players can be company men as well; especially when they have no experience, and this is their first major gig. U gone be loyal to the head coach & scheme b/c they gave u your first shot.

Advertisement
Our DB room has taken a step back under manny. Manny inherited Elder, Jackson, Jaquan, Jenkins and Carter.

LB - hope the young guys can play.

DL - best recruiting haul on D, 2 years in a row.
How has the db room taken a step back? It’s more talent in there now and you are judging what those players you named did as upperclassmen compared to what this young db group is doing now which is completely unfair let’s be real about the situation. None of Jackson, carter, redwine, Jaquan, Jenkins did much as underclassmen outside of maybe Jenkins. How about we wait until these kids are more experienced before we say the room has taken a step back. For the most part outside of bandy these kids were young getting their most extensive playing time

Advertisement

Ironically Brown is the only one in that room that played for MIAMI and in our golden era at that

Advertisement
Beard, former Cane from 01. Let’s just remember that in regards to Rumph. Sometimes former players can be company men as well; especially when they have no experience, and this is their first major gig. U gone be loyal to the head coach & scheme b/c they gave u your first shot.

Brown isn’t from 01. Brown is from the Dennis Erickson Era.

The funny thing is that they are talking Safety speed and Donofrio asks what’s the fastest safety we had?

Brown played with him.Darryl Williams ran a 4.3.

Not to mention the litany of Cane greats that all ran better than 4.68. Taylor, Reed, Phillips, Blades, etc

It makes me want to take a bat to Golden and Donofrio for their Jersey/Penn State arrogance

That's what grad assistant positions are for.
Then let them cut their teeth at lesser programs & if they become great at coaching THEN we bring them back. This should be a basic plan in place but NOBODY in the athletic department has an ounce of patience or foresight. One example of Manny we fall farther behind every day.
They should be telling graduate assistants that is the expected path for them as coaches in return for the opportunity.

Advertisement
Back