Rousseau Weaknesses

Advertisement
**** testing numbers (in my Corch Dorito voice)

How many more combine warriors can they get it wrong before they just watch some tape and watch a skinny kid dominate a football field before they just say “imagine what we can do with this kid”?

Advertisement
He needs more pass moves and his get off is pretty slow. But they're asking him to set the edge in the run game, which is always going to hold back his sack numbers.

He will make up the money he lost on sitting out in his second contract. Can’t believe he fell that far down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol sleeper 😂 Their isn’t an OC that’s not hyper focused on this kid. Not one
Celtics straight up in game one and gs held under 95 points. 🤔

The only weakness of his is his head coach...keeps holding him back. The playoff loss buffalo had no answers on defense as soon as 50 got on the field they were stopped cold. ***** these numbers...my eyes dont lie to me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As a Bills fan I had him as a poor man's Cam Jordan, he's a good edge setter and he's going to be a guy who gets a bunch of clean up sacks. Him matched with Von will be a lot of fun this year

He still has a lot to improve on going into next year. Von Miller on the team will help on and off the field for his development.

Will be a great season for him if he continues the solid run support and can get around 7-9 sacks next season.

Advertisement
Back