Since my post quoting Zierlein on Brevin's perceived weaknesses seem to meet with some interest here, thought I'd throw up Lance's comments on Rousseau. Obviously, there are many strengths that Greg posseses as shown by his projection to go to SF at #12 in the 1st round. Still, these are things he might've worked on here that would've put him in an even stronger draft position.
- Only one full season of college ball under his belt.
- High percentage of rush production came at nose instead of edge.
- Must add mass and strength to both upper and lower half.
- Not overly twitchy or fleet in attacking the corner with upfield charge.
- Struggled to dislodge tackle's punch against Virginia in 2019.
- Conversion of speed to power is below average.
- Needs heavier hands at point of attack.
- Height limits natural leverage in attacking run blocks.
- Absorbs more than he doles out in initial contact.
- Balance through contact is erratic.