Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
sure kevin from the usa with a high school drop out degree, people who are concered about a virus that has killed 160000 are pussies.

Advertisement
Oh, yeah..."uneducated on the virus"...

The motherfvcking DOCTORS can't agree, let alone the politicians.

Yet random internet porsters are "educated on the virus" while college students are "uneducated on the virus".

Sure.

Leave the kid alone and stop calling him names.
dude people are showing their true colors about how they actually feel about the kids who lay their health on the line. the one calling him names are the same ones that will tout that the SEC dont care about the kids but miami does. all of that is BS. some of these fans just give a **** bout their entertainment and not the actual people wearing the jersey and pads.

you gotta be very moronic to compare an estimate with an actual death count. like, really, really dumb.

Advertisement
dude people are showing their true colors about how they actually feel about the kids who lay their health on the line. the one calling him names are the same ones that will tout that the SEC dont care about the kids but miami does. all of that is BS. some of these fans just give a **** bout their entertainment and not the actual people wearing the jersey and pads.
Explain to me what difference does your judgement make? Is there some moral hierarchy? Get a grip.....

thats false information.
Sure, you know more than the CDC.

1596831131806.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
yep, knew it, hes using the estimate. thats an f for statistics...
Well then, care to educate me on the EXACT figures? Please provide the same for Covid for comparison.

This is from the CDC, whose data you don't trust.

Death certificate data and weekly influenza virus surveillance information was used to estimate how many flu-related deaths occurred among people whose underlying cause of death on their death certificate included respiratory or circulatory causes. For more information, see Estimating Seasonal Influenza-Associated Deaths in the United States and CDC’s Disease Burden of Influenza page.

Good Luck, he's atop 5-10 pick, the players that get under my skin are guys leaving early and getting drafted rounds 3 thru 7 or worse yet JT4 UDFA.... with Covid 19 putting season in doubt period .... who knows

Advertisement
Back