Rosier

Advertisement
Nobody knows anything except for the coaches. Stop taking what these "reporters" say and think they are right haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, and those coaches aren't going to just come out and tell the media the truth. The bottom line is we shouldn't be setting expectations on a true freshman to come in and be the second coming of Joe Montana. History tells you it isn't a good spot for a true freshman to just come in and hit the ground running.

History, sample size, common sense....I know these concepts are foreign to many of the people who post on this board these days but those are the only things we should be listening to at this point.

I believe rosier will start the season and vs FSU. Too much to expect a true FR to walk in and take the job day 1

Advertisement
Advertisement
CIS logic: Shirreffs and Rosier can't separate from each other so that means they are both horrible.

The influx of retards on this site has increased exponentially.

Your memory is failing if you think there used to be fewer tards.

Maybe they are just posting more.

Maybe. It's kind of like how I assume I'm smarter than I was when I was younger.

CIS logic: Shirreffs and Rosier can't separate from each other so that means they are both horrible.

The influx of retards on this site has increased exponentially.

Your memory is failing if you think there used to be fewer tards.

Maybe they are just posting more.

Maybe. It's kind of like how I assume I'm smarter than I was when I was younger.

Guess you guys forget Sonnylong and her thousand screen names

Rosier couldn't beat Shirreffs last year without injury. He's third string ya ****** knuckledraggers

He may not be a Green Tree All American like Kaaya was, but he is the most athletic, most experienced, the one with the most leadership skills and the only one we have who started a game on the road and won. You can say all you want about "not capable of making all the throws ***t" but in real game situation, it takes a lot more than being the most accurate thrower to win a tough game.

Yea good luck beating fsu by not being accurate.

He'll be accurate enough.

... warming up our starting QB

Advertisement
Rosier couldn't beat Shirreffs last year without injury. He's third string ya ****** knuckledraggers

He may not be a Green Tree All American like Kaaya was, but he is the most athletic, most experienced, the one with the most leadership skills and the only one we have who started a game on the road and won. You can say all you want about "not capable of making all the throws ***t" but in real game situation, it takes a lot more than being the most accurate thrower to win a tough game.

I never understand the hate.

Who said hate? Has to do w talent. Evan already won once. Unless a true freshman beats him. He's QB1.
Let's crown the guy who started a game!

Probably a David Greene DJ Shockley scenario. A good thing.

Advertisement

It's not hate. People don't seem to be able to disagree without turning it into a life and death struggle to be right.

Who said hate? Has to do w talent. Evan already won once. Unless a true freshman beats him. He's QB1.

Nope.

Evan Shirreffs is an amiable, well-mannered, studious young man, but we’ve always been skeptical about his chances of winning the UM quarterback job because 1) his arm strength isn’t above average; 2) we were told his accuracy was erratic during spring practice; 3) he was thoroughly unimpressive in the final scrimmage, failing to move the team consistently.

Nope.

Evan Shirreffs is an amiable, well-mannered, studious young man, but we’ve always been skeptical about his chances of winning the UM quarterback job because 1) his arm strength isn’t above average; 2) we were told his accuracy was erratic during spring practice; 3) he was thoroughly unimpressive in the final scrimmage, failing to move the team consistently.

Unimpressive straw man. No one said Sherriffs is GOAT. Our QB depth sucks. Based on prior competitions, He sucks the least.
Unless a rookie w no practice comes outta nowhere.

Advertisement
Back