Rosier went on bus with arm in a sling.

Ispyin

ACC ACC ACC 🤮🤮🤮
Premium
That would explain a lot. Not excuse everything but will be interesting to see what is reported.

Advertisement
That's what happens when you consistently hold the ball to pass on RPO. RUN THE BALL!!

Advertisement
Me thinks he got off the bus with a sling on but that could be said for every game this year

Take your **** green and orange glasses off the dude has heart and he is a Cane for that I love him but as a QB for the U get over it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
he got hurt after the first drive, why are people surprised by this? Did you really think he went to the locker room to jerk off?

No, hopefully you get that done before the game, preferably the night before.

Back in the day, the great George Mira, Sr., the QB we called the Matador, got married before his senior year. He had a very disappointing senior year, was misfiring all over the place. That was supposed to be Coach Gus' Dream Team.

I had a high school teacher, a former lineman for Penn State (in the 1930's I believe) who became a big Miami fan having lived in Miami for so many years. He blamed Mira's drop in effectiveness and production to his being married and spending too much time in bed with his wife before big games. Back then, you didn't live with women when you weren't married too them and many women didn't have *** outside of marriage. This former teacher of mine was adamant, saying Miami would start winning if Mira would've not gotten married and stayed out of bed with women during the season.

Just an interesting anecdote...maybe the single players did more jerking off before the games since it was so much harder to find women who put out, especially the college girls who were usually locked up with curfews in their dorms or sorority houses.

Some bruising and soreness. Standard operating procedure to immobilize so that movement doesn't irritate it more.

No offense, but are that many of you this dumb that you question this. I guess this is an opportunity for you to run with whatever conspiracy you can come up with to knock the guy. Bunch of ingrates.

Advertisement
Back