Rosier went on bus with arm in a sling.

Fromm and Jackson not only are better than Rosier, they're both freshman.

I don't think so. One is helped by a better OL and better stable of backs.
The other one I am still trying to figure out. He looked good against West Virginia for the most part. Not too good against Clemson , BC, Duke, etc.
I think we will see head-to-head on Saturday and get a better idea.

Roiser is just too wildly inconsistent. Hasn't changed with Walton in the backfield or Homer either. Sometimes he looks like he's an elite level QB and other times he's just terribly inaccurate.

If he put together four good quarters he'd be a top tier QB, but hasn't done it yet.

Those are different issues.
As a first year starter on a contending team I believe there is no one better. And hopefully we will see more of that this Saturday and next.

QB A: 149/239, 2032 yards, 62.3 Completion Percentage, 17 TD, 4 INT (67 rushing attempts, 193 rushing yards, 2 TD)
QB B: 143/252, 2071 yards, 56.7 Completion Percentage, 17 TD, 4 INT (69 rushing attempts, 211 rushing yards, 2 TD)

Who you taking?

Football is not just a game of numbers. There is a context and there are intangibles that go along with those numbers.

Advertisement
I don't think so. One is helped by a better OL and better stable of backs.
The other one I am still trying to figure out. He looked good against West Virginia for the most part. Not too good against Clemson , BC, Duke, etc.
I think we will see head-to-head on Saturday and get a better idea.

Roiser is just too wildly inconsistent. Hasn't changed with Walton in the backfield or Homer either. Sometimes he looks like he's an elite level QB and other times he's just terribly inaccurate.

If he put together four good quarters he'd be a top tier QB, but hasn't done it yet.

Those are different issues.
As a first year starter on a contending team I believe there is no one better. And hopefully we will see more of that this Saturday and next.

QB A: 149/239, 2032 yards, 62.3 Completion Percentage, 17 TD, 4 INT (67 rushing attempts, 193 rushing yards, 2 TD)
QB B: 143/252, 2071 yards, 56.7 Completion Percentage, 17 TD, 4 INT (69 rushing attempts, 211 rushing yards, 2 TD)

Who you taking?

Football is not just a game of numbers. There is a context and there are intangibles that go along with those numbers.

I don't know how much context you need to see that Jackson is better than Rosier this year. It's not a knock on Rosier, he's been good enough so far.

I already mentioned that in the games I have seen Jackson has looked not so good at times.
I also said this Saturday will show me a bit more from both.
As of right now I will say they are about the same.

If he played the whole game hurt it explains some of the inaccuracies, but he hit Thomas on a 75yrd bomb right out of halftime
Which was awesome
Run game needs some work or short passes to get the LBs out of the box

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back