Rosier went on bus with arm in a sling.

Advertisement
The bottom line is that Kaaya never could've won a game with 16 of 38 because he never had a team this good and the team depended on him more than they do Rosier at this point.

It's a silly argument to assign "winner" to Rosier.

I never said that although being 7-0 is usually given to the guy with that re cord.

When you have a team that is on the same page throughout a game, it looks remarkably like this. But the blog wants to evaluate and criticize players because it is what you do irrespective on the effects on the team you process such love for.

I never said that although being 7-0 is usually given to the guy with that re cord.

Again, W-L records are great but are decided by many things other than just the QB.

If Kaaya played like Rosier did today on some of his team's, we lose. Period.

Advertisement
When you have a team that is on the same page throughout a game, it looks remarkably like this. But the blog wants to evaluate and criticize players because it is what you do irrespective on the effects on the team you profess such love for.

Defense was great. But you think 350 yards from Rosier wasn't factor? The TEAM refuses to lose.

Advertisement
When teams shut down our running game i have a hard time blaming Rosier. I blame Richt. He runs the same vanilla run plays. No motion or anything to move the LBs eyes and get them second guessing. No sweeps, and my biggest gripe, stop running from the shotgun every play. It's not working. Switch it up. That's what I blame. We got shut down by Duke and UNC, forgive for thinking we don't need 10 5 stars to run half decent against them. They know what's coming every play.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Rosier is what he is.

To expect something to change over the next month is asking to be disappointed.

Did Richts play call sheet arm have a sling too?

Be careful criticizing Richt as a playcaller, or else all the resident tough guys will attack you because we're 7-0 after scraping by average-at-best teams week after week. Will be interesting to see how many hard asses there will be if this offense isn't improved for these next two games.

Rosier is what he is.

Now in his 3rd year, Rozier is just about at his ceiling, both in terms of mechanics and reads. He is a serviceable 2nd stringer and plays with heart.

Advertisement
Ungrateful smh...... I’ll take a 7-0 season to start ANYDAY no matter how it comes. We are a work in progress and not a finished product. This is Rosier first season starting, his game is still being worked on... the injuries could have affected his game today. Not to mention he’s basically been missing his #1 receiver all season except for 3 games....
Y’all can be so quick to turn on our players

Rosier is what he is.

Now in his 3rd year, Rozier is just about at his ceiling, both in terms of mechanics and reads. He is a serviceable 2nd stringer and plays with heart.
But yet he won multiple 4th quarter comeback games and we haven’t had a qb do that in years...

With the way the offense has played I feel like one of these next two could get ugly. This defense is awesome. But we need Rosier to be able to run every now and again. It’s obvious he didn’t want to run unless he had to. Which is why he did that one time in the fourth.

Advertisement
When teams shut down our running game i have a hard time blaming Rosier. I blame Richt. He runs the same vanilla run plays. No motion or anything to move the LBs eyes and get them second guessing. No sweeps, and my biggest gripe, stop running from the shotgun every play. It's not working. Switch it up. That's what I blame. We got shut down by Duke and UNC, forgive for thinking we don't need 10 5 stars to run half decent against them. They know what's coming every play.

100% percent agree. The runs from shotgun are maddening. 5 to 10 a game depending on effectiveness is great but we need to line up under center a lot more and power run. As for the vanilla play calling I don't mind that as much with the remaining games coming up. This team should have won this game regardless of that.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

With the way the offense has played I feel like one of these next two could get ugly. This defense is awesome. But we need Rosier to be able to run every now and again. It’s obvious he didn’t want to run unless he had to. Which is why he did that one time in the fourth.

I mean he did hurt his ankle and was limping several times after running

100% percent agree. The runs from shotgun are maddening. 5 to 10 a game depending on effectiveness is great but we need to line up under center a lot more and power run. As for the vanilla play calling I don't mind that as much with the remaining games coming up. This team should have won this game regardless of that.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

It's nice to think about power runs and all but what about that O line makes you think we could push back anyone? We truly don't have the guys right now.. That being said pistol might help get homer going downhill with the added effect of keeping rosier back in the pocket to see over the line

I think we see JT4 on a jet sweep next week after a failed run in the a gap. Also look for DJ Dallas targeted on a wheel route.

Staff knows this week determines the ceiling on this season.

See you at the Rock

Advertisement
Back