Rosier starter

Richt has lost his dam mindf. He gives consistency sermons and then pulls dumb **** po
Nah homie what cost us that game was Perry turning it over 2 times in the first quarter after we had 2 INT's.

THat isn;'t going ot give you a W.
You're stupid...oh yeah, you voted trump

Advertisement
This season is lost

Once we lose to BC and Rosier ***** the bed again Richt is gonna catch **** from everyone. Way to lose the fanbase and the team
Someone posted earlier this week that next year’s Florida game was the most impt of Richt’s tenure here, and I relied that that was a ridiculous statement considering he coached the ACCCG.

That said, BC might’ve just became his most important. Lose, and he loses the fan base. He loses recruits. Banners fly. And from there, there’s no coMing back and it’s just a matter of time.

BC is an absolute must win game for the short term future of this program. The fans need something positive to happen or else things are gonna implode very soon.

this is Frank Costa-Ryan Collins all over again....

Its like the Titanic has hit the iceberg for Captain Richt....

Advertisement
[/QUOTE]
is Richt taking the same meds as urban liar, does he not remember the situations rosier put us in? Cmon man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
....huh?

Never said anything about elite skill players.
You said no one would want to play offence at Miami, recruits etc.
Starting in the 3rd paragraph of your post.
My opinion is there is a never ending stream of kids who would love to play here.
Am becoming pessimistic that this staff can develop them..

YOU DO NOT NEED A F’ING ELITE QB TO WIN THIS SUCK A$$ DIVISION!!!

Richt cannot call a game to save his f’ing life which is why tf UGA forced him to hire an OC! And after he hired a OC, he proved to be a subpar game day coach! No defense, and I mean NO DEFENSE flinches when we take the field. FANS are calling plays before they happen!

This season is a complete indictment on Richt and Richt Jr. and their bum a$$ OL coach hire! HOW IN TF DOES A 5th YR SR GET WORST? HOW ARE OLmen STILL CONFUSED PRE SNAP?!

This on Richt

so till we get our version of Matt Stafford - and lets kick in a Todd Gurley to boot - we're FUBAR

CMR is wanting to win now...can't blame him...plenty of time for Perry to show he is ready, which he is not now...

Perry's qbr is better than Malik and in the same number of completions has thrown twice as many touchdowns. How is he not ready?

Advertisement
He’s like Tim Tebow who can’t run

Which brings up an interesting point.

How the fvck does Urban Liar win NC's with a QB that is a worse thrower than Rozier but we can't even beat Vag.

This HC is a fvckin joke. All of this problem lies on his shoulders.

the fan base. He loses recruits.
Someone posted earlier this week that next year’s Florida game was the most impt of Richt’s tenure here, and I relied that that was a ridiculous statement considering he coached the ACCCG.

That said, BC might’ve just became his most important. Lose, and he loses the fan base. He loses recruits. Banners fly. And from there, there’s no coMing back and it’s just a matter of time.

BC is an absolute must win game for the short term future of this program. The fans need something positive to happen or else things are gonna implode very soon.
Just review the messages, think the fan base is already leaving.

You guys need to RELAX.. Rosier will "start" but he will only get a few snaps before Perry comes in.. Boston College won't know what hit them!!! This is classic Richt misdirection and a page from his 30+ year old foolproof mastermind game plan...

I mean everyone knows that Schnelly would tell teams that Richt was gonna start and then throw in Kosar.. they called it the #SchnellyJook. Now it's the #RichtJook!

I mean, hey, it worked against FIU! Not even Bootch could beat it! We'll be RichtJooking our way to the CFP in no time!!

#YoImNotStupid
#ImJustDoopid
#Word2YaMudda

Scranton, I can easily see this season becoming disastrous and just completely falling apart...

Advertisement
Back