Rosier starter

This was a lose lose either way. If Miami pulled it out last week Rosier would def be named the starter and we all would know it later that night. Obviously they lost, we had to wait it out, thought Perry would get the job back and then Rosier was named starter today. What an absolute joke.

Advertisement
So what are these a$$holez going to do if Perry and Weldon transfer? Theyre not even recruiting a QB right now....total mismanagement of the QB position and Offense as a whole

Our fan base is hilarious. THey want to start a QB who threw 2 INT to Virginia in a quarter. A guy who is more innacurate then Rosier, less experience, and can't run the bal who also turns it over more.

That's our fanbase for ya

Thought I read Kosi is 50/89 11 TDs and 5 interceptions

Malik 50/96 5 TDs and 3 interceptions

?

Advertisement
So what are these a$$holez going to do if Perry and Weldon transfer? Theyre not even recruiting a QB right now....total mismanagement of the QB position and Offense as a whole
Don't worry about a thing. Dan Sileo Jr. told me everything is going to be just fine. He knows a guy that knows a guy who can fix the QB mess.

GIF image 25.gif

Advertisement
I'm sure this was said somewhere in this thread, but this move is dangerous for more than just our chances to win - it sends a message to recruits and any of our current offensive players who may be on the fence about staying.

It sends a clear statement that Richt isn't interested in giving younger guys a REAL chance, even when it's obvious that the younger guy not only has the potential to be "the future," but also has a far higher ceiling than the incumbent.

It also lets recruits know that if you want to get noticed as a part of a productive offense, Miami isn't the place for you. We're raking in elite defensive recruits because who wouldn't want to play in the Diaz havoc scheme? But our offense? QBs, receivers, RBs, OL, etc aren't going to want to touch us with a 100 ft pole.

Perry should have finished out the game last week. The deficit wasn't huge. He led us back once, he could have done it again. Not only was his confidence destroyed by subbing in Rosier permanently, but now the message is being sent that as a young starter, you're on a short leash and we will replace you with someone half as talented solely due to seniority.

Nice one, Richt. Nice.
Would you like explain our elite skill players?
Problem is OL coaching..

DONT EVER IN UR LIFE include intellectual and Rosier in the same sentence. Dude is mediocre or terrible in everything he does when it comes to the game of football. There is NOTHING intellectual about him.

Im not here to tell you what to do or how to live but you might want to switch to decaf or maybe take a few days away from discussing Canes football. You seem to have an irrational hatred of a 23 year old kid.

Man that dementia is really starting to hit his *** hard. Gets a few right from time to time but more often than not is calling his plant "junior" and trying to feed his imaginary cats

Advertisement
I was over Richt when he only gave Kosi 8 throws against NC. Should have thrown 25 balls. Perfect chance to build game experience in ACC play as well as build confidence.

Instead we ran the entire 2nd half. You want to be a nice guy and be conservative? Fine. Kick field goals or kneel it on the 5 every drive. But for fuc*s sake give the kid some reps.

No reason he couldn't give him quick hits against Virginia to open things up. So far the season seems to an abortion.

It's almost like starting Perry in or at least playing Perry against a mediocre Toledo team on the road would have been a better place to allow Perry to get acclimated to playing on the road. As opposed to starting him on the road (for the first time) against a conference team with a top 30 overall defense, who are highly motivated for the game.

Don't get me wrong, we should not have lost that game and those interceptions he threw were terrible but on the surface the management of Perry by the staff leaves much to be desired.

Don't know if this was already posted but here it is...

We really need to re-evaluate this though hear me out. Yes Perry has more tools and talent than rosier(it’s obvious) but dating back to unc game we have played 3 of the most conservative games I’ve seen richt call probably since he’s been here. If rosier coming in opens the offense up alittle more than it is right now then its better imo than trying to run an offense with training wheels on it due to richt calling so many conservative plays with Perry know what I mean?

Was the offense opened up against LSU? Huh? Or how about against UVA when he came in? Huh?

STOP LOOKING FOR REASONS TO JUSTIFY WHAT RICHT DOES!

Advertisement
This season is lost

Once we lose to BC and Rosier ***** the bed again Richt is gonna catch **** from everyone. Way to lose the fanbase and the team

As I just posted to JHall, our situation right now looks like this:

1). Elite level defense
2). No elite QB's on the roster.

Given those two data points, I can see the justification for starting the guy who is less likely to make the big mistake (turnovers). Rosier is the headier, safer bet at this time. Again, I don't have an issue with him being named starter. Its simply where we are as a program.

YOU DO NOT NEED A F’ING ELITE QB TO WIN THIS SUCK A$$ DIVISION!!!

Richt cannot call a game to save his f’ing life which is why tf UGA forced him to hire an OC! And after he hired a OC, he proved to be a subpar game day coach! No defense, and I mean NO DEFENSE flinches when we take the field. FANS are calling plays before they happen!

This season is a complete indictment on Richt and Richt Jr. and their bum a$$ OL coach hire! HOW IN TF DOES A 5th YR SR GET WORST? HOW ARE OLmen STILL CONFUSED PRE SNAP?!

This on Richt

Advertisement
Back