Rosier starter

Advertisement
Got a 10/10 arm talent on the roster with full eligibility remaining but Richt can't trust him to take care of the ball running the same all-go pass concepts behind a leaky offensive line with no one remotely open.

The sad thing is Richt is probably right that Rosier gives Miami the best chance to win because he's so inaccurate that even the defense can't reach his deep ball and half the time he scrambles instead of trying to fit the ball in. 3-and-out-shank punt is an above average outcome in Richt's bubblegum offense so he must feel security in that.

Anyone got a banner link?

The season aint ******* over. We still need to win the coastal to get the extra game against Clemson. We're still on track for the goals that reasonable Canes fans felt was achievable this season.

It seems that coach Richt also wants to have someone with experience next season. That's why Perry is still going to get reps going forward in spite of looking totally outmatched by the job in the UVA game.

The sky is not falling. We just dropped a game due to bad in game coaching.

The juxtaposition right here tells you we're likely not winning the coastal this year. And if that's the goal in year 3.....man.

Advertisement
The juxtaposition right here tells you we're likely not winning the coastal this year. And if that's the goal in year 3.....man.

That comment would mean a little something if we didn't win the Coastal last year....under Mark Richt. lol

Come on now. Can you guys just allow me to post something positive on this site today? LMAO. ****, I waited till Wednesday. :)

That comment would mean a little something if we didn't win the Coastal last year....under Mark Richt. lol

Come on now. Can you guys just allow me to post something positive on this site today? LMAO. ****, I waited till Wednesday. :)

This team's a bit different than last year.

I'm sure this was said somewhere in this thread, but this move is dangerous for more than just our chances to win - it sends a message to recruits and any of our current offensive players who may be on the fence about staying.

It sends a clear statement that Richt isn't interested in giving younger guys a REAL chance, even when it's obvious that the younger guy not only has the potential to be "the future," but also has a far higher ceiling than the incumbent.

It also lets recruits know that if you want to get noticed as a part of a productive offense, Miami isn't the place for you. We're raking in elite defensive recruits because who wouldn't want to play in the Diaz havoc scheme? But our offense? QBs, receivers, RBs, OL, etc aren't going to want to touch us with a 100 ft pole.

Perry should have finished out the game last week. The deficit wasn't huge. He led us back once, he could have done it again. Not only was his confidence destroyed by subbing in Rosier permanently, but now the message is being sent that as a young starter, you're on a short leash and we will replace you with someone half as talented solely due to seniority.

Nice one, Richt. Nice.

Advertisement
Now he blames John richt. You & him both belong in the circus.
I did not blame John Richt, I paraphrased him because I'm not a dirt bag liar. I value my word as a man. Aren't you the SJW, sticking up & fighting in matters you know nothing about. You're a joke.

If you were to tell me 7 weeks ago that that we’d be the ones with QB issues between us and LSU after laughing, mocking & ridiculing them for coming into the season with 2 QBs on scholarship, I’d laugh, but alas, here we are. Why can’t CMR figure this stuff out. Saban went with the freshman, Dabo is riding with the true freshmen, even LSU solved its QB issues. We’re still the ones trying a QB carousel in week 8

Last edited:
I did not blame John Richt, I paraphrased him because I'm not a dirt bag liar. I value my word as a man. Aren't you the SJW, sticking up & fighting in matters you know nothing about. You're a joke.

I would say you are a piece of **** liar...that's lower than a dirt bag.

In fact, it shows the power of your brain...you really think a kid that threw for over 5,000 and 60 TD's yards in his career didn't read defenses in high school.

You have got to be the dumbest person in the history of life. The fact that you repeated this BS that you allegedly heard tells me enough.

Go away

Advertisement
And what he thinks is ******* retarded. Its pretty ******* easy enough to figure out that this dude is discriminating against all the younger players who are clearly ******* more talented.

I'm not denying that Perry may not have a full grasp of the ******* playbook. What is completely ******* obvious to everyone that watches us play is that Perry at 50% understanding of the playbook is still a mile ahead of ******* malik rosier who can't ******* throw a ball.
The Younger players are HIS recruits.
Why would he Discriminate against them?..

Maybe we should just go triple option for the rest of the year with a bunch of sweeps mixed in.

I'm sure CMR has all that in his playbook somewhere.

This is sarcasm by the way....I think

If you were to tell me 7 weeks ago that that we’d be the ones with QB issues between us and LSU after laughing, mocking & ridiculing them for coming into the season with 2 QBs on scholarship, I’d laugh, but alas, here we are. Why can’t CMR figure this stuff out. Saban went with the freshman, Dabo is riding with the true freshmen, even LSU solved its QB issues. We’re still the ones trying a QB carousel in week 7
We don’t have a QB coach, they do.

Advertisement
I would say you are a piece of **** liar...that's lower than a dirt bag.

In fact, it shows the power of your brain...you really think a kid that threw for over 5,000 and 60 TD's yards in his career didn't read defenses in high school.

You have got to be the dumbest person in the history of life. The fact that you repeated this BS that you allegedly heard tells me enough.

Go away
What I am saying is I heard John Richt say exactly that after a practice interview. No more no less. The fact you can't comprehend this leads me to believe you are the one with no brain. That and the witty response calling me a POS liar, that's on some I know you are but what am I type insults. "the history of life"?? ******* simpleton Dannyboy Cane wannabe ************.

Throw it up

Udick.0.gif

What I am saying is I heard John Richt say exactly that after a practice interview. No more no less. The fact you can't comprehend this leads me to believe you are the one with no brain. That and the witty response calling me a POS liar, that's on some I know you are but what am I type insults. "the history of life"?? ******* simpleton Dannyboy Cane wannabe ************.

LMFAO! man you're way to sensitive about me calling you a liar.

I'm sorry...is that better now?

My gawd

I don't share that opinion. Perry looked lost against the first team that had real film on him. Rosier brings a little more to the game intellectually.

DONT EVER IN UR LIFE include intellectual and Rosier in the same sentence. Dude is mediocre or terrible in everything he does when it comes to the game of football. There is NOTHING intellectual about him.

Advertisement
Back