Rosier starter

Advertisement
CMR thinks Perry not ready, easy enough to figure out..
And what he thinks is ******* retarded. Its pretty ******* easy enough to figure out that this dude is discriminating against all the younger players who are clearly ******* more talented.

I'm not denying that Perry may not have a full grasp of the ******* playbook. What is completely ******* obvious to everyone that watches us play is that Perry at 50% understanding of the playbook is still a mile ahead of ******* malik rosier who can't ******* throw a ball.

Advertisement
What a frigging misery. Both my college and pro team (Buffalo Bills) have managed to completely bungle the QB situation.

Advertisement
Never forget we have a "head coach", who chooses to kick a FG from the 5 yard line when his team is down 38-0 in the ACCCG with only three and half minutes left lol....
DiaxAHgUwAAKnrM.jpg

Our guys on here thought NKOSI would be a true freshman starter.
THey were enamored with a black mobile QB from FLorida.

They are still blinded that he is not a good QB.
Not here to bash you, I'm white as white can be. I wanted Perry because of his arm skills and his ability to throw. Rosier did not and does not have the arm strength that is needed in college. Enough with the color issues, please. Lets talk football.

Advertisement
Why the rush to name the starter? Makes no sense.
0 sense, basically shuts Perry down IMO. Kid needed a chance to come back in the UVA game after a series or 2 to settle down. Instead Richt keeps taking the path of least resistance.

Advertisement
If Rosier can't play and Perry has been learning this system for a year and still doesn't know crap, how does that make me feel any better that Williams will be ready next year?

Williams was dealing with an injury a few weeks ago.

Any truth to the rumor that he's been taking 2nd team reps?

Advertisement
Back