Rosier starter

Advertisement
Hey remember that time during spring warm ups that rosier missed a wr on air and people told us not too overreact to it ? Yeah ... that aged just fine lol

What a tool of a coach we have... instead of accepting his mistake, he gets more stubborn.

Have seen this movie before and it doesn't end well...

Quit lying on that kid. You don't throw for the yards he did if you can't read a defense.

You dudes are disgusting with this ****. I know them coaches at Vanguard too...they would laugh in your face at that BS.
Straight out of Jon Richts mouth somewhere on Youtube. Why the Fuuck am I gonna lie? You are a straight Clown!

Advertisement
I guess the question is.. wtf have they been doing that Perry isn’t ready to play yet, and doesn’t have full grasp of the playbook?

Sounds to me like Perry is a lost cause. The reason why people were on the Perry train to begin with is because he was younger, and may be able to develop into something that would push us to the next level. He has the raw talent, though very inconsistent, and most are willing to deal with The growing pains to see how he would progress...

But with Richt Rolling with Malik, it nixes all of that. It means that Perry, in his second year on campus, is just a failed prospect. Malik is Malik... he is not beating Clemson.. The move seems to be a position saving move to get our 9 or 10 wins so that his play calling/Perry’s underdevelopment isn’t further exposed.

I think Perry Transfers out along with Weldon, and Williams is the starter next year..
POINT 1: in his Second Year on Campus
POINT 2: Perry Transfers out along with Weldon, leaving only Williams and a walk on

I have no problem with Rosier being named the starter. His resume is far more impressive than any other QB on the roster right now.

I simply see way too much blind faith in N'Kosi Perry right now. Im not convinced he's the guy right now. Let both guys spit time and see how Perry develops.

Like that old adage: If you have two QBs you have none. That's the case at UM right now.

Rosier doesn't count as having a QB though. With Rosier you know what you're going to get. At least with Perry, you can roll him out now and put him through the ringer and make him get the mistakes out. Rolling into 2019, you then have a more seasoned QB with Perry along with a high-end RS Freshman in JW. Instead, we're going to have a QB that's going to have to go through the growing pains in 2019 that they could be going through right now.

DpuoPxnVsAASRgX.jpg

THIS IS GREAT!!!! so no excuses if we lose. Richt will live and die by this decision and exactly what we wanted to happen.

Advertisement
We were doomed when Malik thought that the pronunciation of his name was going to make him a better passer.

SMH

Lol...I might be in the minority on this, but this is more of an issue with 5 than Richt. I understand that 12 is not going to get any better. He has reached his ceiling. But, we have to be honest.....5 hasn't been that impressive either. This is his 2nd year in this offense, and he still can't beat out 12. He made two good throws in the FSU game, but the defense won us that game. He did well against FAU (strike up the band), he didn't run that many plays against UNC (also a game won by the defense), but he threw a pick and lost a fumble. He should have thrown two picks against FAU if it weren't for Harley making two great catches. He lost a fumble against FSU, and threw two picks against UVA. He has turned the ball over waaaaay too much.

How do you know? We've seen Perry perform at a higher level than Rosier has ever dreamed of. And I'm of the mindset that Perry might not even be the long term answer at Miami going into the future.

Richt is exhibiting very poor and indecisive leadership on this.

This is not a good look to his team (most important), the AD (really important), or the fan base (important).

Dumpster fire embers are glowing.

Advertisement
Before I begin, I don't know if it is worth the time to discuss it. With that said...

1. In terms of "progress", there was "progress". There was "progress" from a record stand point. There was obvious "progress" on defense. But there was NO "progress" on offense (see the data below). In fact the offense actually regressed. We scored less points and gained less yards. So there was NO "progress" on offense. So your above post doesn't make any sense because there was no "progress" on offense. Any ***ing idiot knew this offense had tremendous issues too. Any decent coach would have fixed these obvious issues after last season.

2. The obvious and biggest issues facing this team (after last off-season) were as follows:

(a.) The Offense [biggest issue]
(b.) Special Teams

So what does Richt do when given the opportunity to add a 10th coach? Brings in Patke. A bartender to help on defense. Even when he didn't need to make a change, he failed.

3. The sad part of all of this is that Richt is an "offensive" guy. Golden was a "defensive" guy. What does that say when the biggest weakness is your specialty?

4. Back to your sentence above. I don't know how to interpret that first part. Are you saying HCs don't fix obvious issues on their teams?

[Here is the data for our ACC Schedule]

2016 (averages): Defense

Points Allowed: 21.75 (This includes the 7 points on the STs TD against Pitt, the 100 Yard Return) [Actual Points Allowed is 20.875]
Yards Allowed: 397.75
Turnovers: 1.5
Sacks: 2.5
Tackles for Loss: 6.75

2016 (averages): Offense

Points Scored: 29.38 (This includes the 14 points the D scored against GT, 2 Fumble TDs) [Actual Points Scored is 27.625]
Yards Gained: 394.13
Turnovers: .63
Sacks: 2
Tackles for Loss: 5.5

2017 (averages): Defense

Points Allowed: 18.75 (This includes the 7 points on the STs onside kick flop against GT) [Actual Points Allowed is 17.875]
Yards Allowed: 368.25
Turnovers: 2.75
Sacks: 3.75
Tackles for Loss: 8.75

2017 (averages): Offense

Points Scored: 27.125 (This includes the 7 points the D scored against UVA, Johnson Pick 6) [Actual Points Scored is 26.25]
Yards Gained: 392.625
Turnovers: 1.25
Sacks: 2.375
Tackles for Loss: 5.375
Before I begin, I don't know if it is worth the time to discuss it. With that said...

1. In terms of "progress", there was "progress". There was "progress" from a record stand point. There was obvious "progress" on defense. But there was NO "progress" on offense (see the data below). In fact the offense actually regressed. We scored less points and gained less yards. So there was NO "progress" on offense. So your above post doesn't make any sense because there was no "progress" on offense. Any ***ing idiot knew this offense had tremendous issues too. Any decent coach would have fixed these obvious issues after last season.

2. The obvious and biggest issues facing this team (after last off-season) were as follows:

(a.) The Offense [biggest issue]
(b.) Special Teams

So what does Richt do when given the opportunity to add a 10th coach? Brings in Patke. A bartender to help on defense. Even when he didn't need to make a change, he failed.

3. The sad part of all of this is that Richt is an "offensive" guy. Golden was a "defensive" guy. What does that say when the biggest weakness is your specialty?

4. Back to your sentence above. I don't know how to interpret that first part. Are you saying HCs don't fix obvious issues on their teams?

[Here is the data for our ACC Schedule]

2016 (averages): Defense

Points Allowed: 21.75 (This includes the 7 points on the STs TD against Pitt, the 100 Yard Return) [Actual Points Allowed is 20.875]
Yards Allowed: 397.75
Turnovers: 1.5
Sacks: 2.5
Tackles for Loss: 6.75

2016 (averages): Offense

Points Scored: 29.38 (This includes the 14 points the D scored against GT, 2 Fumble TDs) [Actual Points Scored is 27.625]
Yards Gained: 394.13
Turnovers: .63
Sacks: 2
Tackles for Loss: 5.5

2017 (averages): Defense

Points Allowed: 18.75 (This includes the 7 points on the STs onside kick flop against GT) [Actual Points Allowed is 17.875]
Yards Allowed: 368.25
Turnovers: 2.75
Sacks: 3.75
Tackles for Loss: 8.75

2017 (averages): Offense

Points Scored: 27.125 (This includes the 7 points the D scored against UVA, Johnson Pick 6) [Actual Points Scored is 26.25]
Yards Gained: 392.625
Turnovers: 1.25
Sacks: 2.375
Tackles for Loss: 5.375
Sorry think Banda was the Bartender, no Patke, but I get your point

Advertisement
This is his way of giving US fans the big F U 🖕🏼.... He’s finished here within 2yrs PERIOD!!! Ol’ stubborn ***

Agree that mixing Williams in would be good to see. I said in the offseason, and continue to believe, that Williams won't see too much of the field with only Perry/Weldon available for next year and no QB commit. Playing Williams and watching him take off could mean we only have one scholarship QB next year. As for Perry, that's why he's gotta play, to figure out how to beat the defenses. We've seen Malik over the course of one season and in some challenging games this year against LSU/Virginia. With no improvement in his play, I'd rather just move on to someone who can gain some experience for the future.
Richt will wait til four games out then he can put Williams in and still red shirt.

Advertisement
Back