Rosier returns from benching to lead UM against BC

“The last two weeks, the ones, twos, and even the threes (on offense) have been dominating, coach (Manny) Diaz has been yelling and screaming at the defense for the first time in a long time for just us throwing touchdowns, us doing a good job with our progression.”

View attachment 67241View attachment 67242

You can tell he's full of ****. They haven't been doing **** against the defense. And if so, it was probably Richt telling Diaz to have the defense go easy on the offense.

Advertisement
Richt better have figured **** over these past two weeks. If Rosier is the guy you're going to roll with. Help him for 60 mins Friday night.

Quit with this square peg round hole ****. We got to get this **** back on track.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Begging for his job. Shows this dumbshiit is about himself and not the team. Maleak you are NOT hurricane QB material. ****tard. Hope BC buries this fools dreams once and for all.

This is the same mentality rush limbaugh had when Barrack became president, to blind to see if rosier fails, than UM is too. He has made himself realiable to his teammates and coaching staff, nobody is giving him the job, he earned it.

Let’s get this Dub 12. Expect to see more QB runs this week and some wild cat with either 4 or 13. Don’t @ or quote my ****

Alright... I think most of us agree that N'Kosi has a greater ceiling that Malik. More talent. But he was pulled after a 2nd INT. Some say allegedly for not following the team sheet and throwing to the wrong receiver (but confusingly Harley may have been in the wrong place for the second?). But, since then, we have "the" videos... I’m divided on this. On one hand N’Kosi was a starting QB for UM: a storied program. CMR asks that his players hold to a standard, especially at QB. How you carry yourself off the pitch reflects on your ability to lead. On the other hand: he’s just a kid. No laws broken. No rules broken. He got told off, and he’s eligible to play against BC. So not that bad. But, getting back to the point, I think that all of it builds the picture as to why Richt pulled him: TRUST. If Perry erodes trust by not following the play book, pulling stupid stuff off the pitch (and how much or how long this has been going on is a factor); how can he expect Richt to trust him? Rosier on the other hand, gets pulled and gets straight behind Perry: no questions asked. Team player. Helped wherever he could. Perry tweeting that he should "Keep his mouth shut" is really missing the point: there is no "I" in "team"... Please, for the love of Christ, learn the lesson and get back on the field. God knows we need you there...

Advertisement
Coach Richt has done a great job - we're going to wear tights, have had warmers, heated benches. So we have no excuses why cold should be a factor." ---- LOSS

It will be enjoyable watching Rosier neglect the middle of the field, throw interceptions, have his balls batted down at the LOS, and overthrow Thomas for 3 hours Friday.

“we're going to wear tights,”

giphy.gif

Advertisement
He may not be a very good quarterback, but he is here and has been nothing but a class act and worked his *** off. He took being sent to the second-team like a champ, certainly better than any of us would. I'm unsurprised though that the first few post could not wait to trash him nonetheless.
This.

Advertisement
Back