Rosier returns from benching to lead UM against BC

Sooooo. Why is beating FSU the yardstick? He won on a poorly thrown pass to the wrong reciever.
Poorly thrown pass? What?!?!? That was one of the best thrown balls in program history. He had a window the size of about a dollar bill to put that in and stuck it there spectacularly. A few inches short or inside and that was an INT for mcfadden and a loss. And, of course, that was with seconds left, in Doak, down vs the Noles who we hadn't beaten in 7 tries.

You officially win the award for dumbest comment on the internet today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It will be enjoyable watching Rosier neglect the middle of the field, throw interceptions, have his balls batted down at the LOS, and overthrow Thomas for 3 hours Friday.

How easy is it to defend our offense? Take away JT and stack the box and what are we going to do? We don't use the middle of the field much so that means hardly any Jordan. Wiggins, Harley and Cager are okay guys - but guys that can be matched up 1x1, imo. Tight formation allow defense to stack on predictable downs and shut our running game down. etc etc.

It will be enjoyable watching Rosier neglect the middle of the field, throw interceptions, have his balls batted down at the LOS, and overthrow Thomas for 3 hours Friday.
or maybe underthrow? Oh my fault I forgot Thomas is too fast! or hartley or thomas ran the wrong route that's why it looks like he overthrew the ball.

Last edited:
Poorly thrown pass? What?!?!? That was one of the best thrown balls in program history. He had a window the size of about a dollar bill to put that in and stuck it there spectacularly. A few inches short or inside and that was an INT for mcfadden and a loss.

One of the Best thrown Balls in UM History??....It's only 10:15 am and nobodys gonna Top this Level of Pure Douchebaggery the entire rest of the day.

Advertisement
One of the Best thrown Balls in UM History??....It's only 10:15 am and nobodys gonna Top this Level of Pure Douchebaggery the entire rest of the day.
One of the best thrown balls in UM history, yes. I think you need to go back and watch the clip again, bud. He has a single tiny window to place that ball in or not only is it not going to be complete, it's likely an INT and a loss. McFadden (a pretty **** good corner) has Langham absolutely blanketed, yet we win on that play because Rosier throws a picture perfect ball on a dime to his outside shoulder. Malik threw him open and you literally couldn't have placed a better ball than he did on that play.

Please share with us what about that was a "poorly thrown pass" (that is at matty)? I'd sure love to hear. And add in the context of being in Doak, on a 7 game losing streak, seconds left, down 3, and making a throw that ballsy when you're already potentially in FG range and doing so perfectly, all adds up to one of the best throws made by a Cane QB. That's not sensationalism, that's fact.

Jesus christ, man, the Derangement Syndrome has reached DEFCON 1 levels around here. People hate Richt so much that now he is to blame for injuries. And people hate Rosier so much that now that throw to Langham was a "poorly thrown pass". Wow.

Last edited:
One of the best thrown balls in UM history, yes. I think you need to go back and watch the clip again, bud. He has a single tiny window to place that ball in or not only is it not going to be complete, it's likely an INT and a loss. McFadden (a pretty **** good corner) has Langham absolutely blanketed, yet we win on that play because Rosier throws a picture perfect ball on a dime to his outside shoulder. Malik threw him open and you literally couldn't have placed a better ball than he did on that play.

Please share with us what about that was a "poorly thrown pass" (that is at matty)? I'd sure love to hear. And add in the context of being in Doak, on a 7 game losing streak, seconds left, down 3, and making a throw that ballsy when you're already potentially in FG range and doing so perfectly, all adds up to one of the best throws made by a Cane QB. That's not sensationalism, that's fact.

Jesus christ, man, the Derangement Syndrome has reached DEFCON 1 levels around here.
I don't have to go back and watch nothing again....Best thrown balls in UM "History"??.....Up there with...
*Walshs Rope to Irvin in 87??
* Jacorys 45yd Rope to TB in 09??
* Covingtons Laser to Moss in 98??
C'mon Bro...Nothing All Time about that throw....It was Kirby to Epps type stuff...

Advertisement
Love how he throws out Toledo and FIU and completely neglects LSU or the 4 game skid under his name. lol.
Kid is hilarious.

I think it finally hit me what my problem with Malik is (well besides the poor play) --

I realized this dude thinks he's a top caliber QB. He honestly thinks he's in a class with all of the other top College QB's. He in no way sees himself as being limited. Now, I have no problem with confidence, but don't let the confidence turn into delusion.

I don't have to go back and watch nothing again....Best thrown balls in UM "History"??.....Up there with...
*Walshs Rope to Irvin in 87??
* Jacorys 45yd Rope to TB in 09??
* Covingtons Laser to Moss in 98??
C'mon Bro...Nothing All Time about that throw....It was Kirby to Epps type stuff...
Those would all be on my list as well. As would Malik's in Doak.

I think Rosier should STOP being so transparent with the media with his opinions. After the UVA game, Rosier was quick to point out that he didn't get any #1 snaps in practice as though it was an excuse for his lackluster performance. He later stated that the offense was so bad in practice that they had to do up-downs (Perry as #1). Fast forward to this week and he says the offense is looking good (now that he's #1). It's like he's trying to score points with the fans and media. However, what he's really doing is bringing division to the team. He further stated certain players that said, "we got your back." All unnecessary.

At the end of the day, Rosier will be judged for what he does on the field. He should just focus on that and leave the politics to those on the November 6th ballot.

Advertisement
I think Rosier should STOP being so transparent with the media with his opinions. After the UVA game, Rosier was quick to point out that he didn't get any #1 snaps in practice as though it was an excuse for his lackluster performance. He later stated that the offense was so bad in practice that they had to do up-downs (Perry as #1). Fast forward to this week and he says the offense is looking good (now that he's #1). It's like he's trying to score points with the fans and media. However, what he's really doing is bringing division to the team. He further stated certain players that said, "we got your back." All unnecessary.

At the end of the day, Rosier will be judged for what he does on the field. He should just focus on that and leave the politics to those on the November 6th ballot.
Thought the same thing. Especially when he tells the media about texting Rorcht that he wants a meeting so he can know a reason why he was benched? Like, really?!

If he puts up numbers vs BC like he did vs Toledo, then everyone will forget about all the head-scratching stuff he said in the interview.

But if he plays like he usually does, then, well, you know the rest.

Advertisement
Begging for his job. Shows this dumbshiit is about himself and not the team. Maleak you are NOT hurricane QB material. ****tard. Hope BC buries this fools dreams once and for all.
Mods, remove “Cane” from this dirty facquit’s user name please. Thank you.

If you’re going to let all these “new” posters troll the fck outta this joint at least don’t let them do it under the guise of being Canes.

Poorly thrown pass? What?!?!? That was one of the best thrown balls in program history. He had a window the size of about a dollar bill to put that in and stuck it there spectacularly. A few inches short or inside and that was an INT for mcfadden and a loss. And, of course, that was with seconds left, in Doak, down vs the Noles who we hadn't beaten in 7 tries.

These dummies are better off just repeating mantras like “Rosier sucks” in all of their empty headed blatherings.

When they say stupid **** like that perfect dime to Langham was a bad throw, then they expose their idiotic agendas and their lack of brain function at the same time. If they just stick with repeating stupid mantras they can at least hide some of their low IQ from the world.

Kid is hilarious.

I think it finally hit me what my problem with Malik is (well besides the poor play) --

I realized this dude thinks he's a top caliber QB. He honestly thinks he's in a class with all of the other top College QB's. He in no way sees himself as being limited. Now, I have no problem with confidence, but don't let the confidence turn into delusion.
You’re right. It would be a lot better if he was bad and he told the world how much he thinks he sucks.

Nothing more inspirational than a QB grabbing the mic and saying, “Not only should coach have benched me, but I should be 4th team right now behind Stacks and DooDoo Eye and Jarren because I’m horrible. On top of benching me he should have peed in my mouth in front of the team to completely debase me.”

Advertisement
Back