Rosier returns from benching to lead UM against BC

View as article
A perfect throw hits Langham in stride and a bit more outside.
It's like we aren't even watching the same clip. A ball thrown beyond Langham in stride goes right into the hands of McFadden. The ONLY reason that was a completion is because it WAS short and to the sideline which made them both turn backwards.

Advertisement
Here you go again with the same stubborness. We could tell you the sky is blue and you would argue up and down it is red. The throw was ok, a bit behind Langham. The only people insinuating it was a poor throw is you and the other porshhter. It was not however a perfect throw. A perfect throw hits Langham in stride and a bit more outside. But go ahead and shake your cane at me.
old.jpg
Are you too dopey to understand that by calling it a “miracle catch” that you clearly inferred that it was a poor throw? You don’t need to make a “miracle catch” on a good throw.

It's like we aren't even watching the same clip. A ball thrown beyond Langham in stride goes right into the hands of McFadden. The ONLY reason that was a completion is because it WAS short and to the sideline which made them both turn backwards.
He’s too dopey and agenda-blinded to realize that back shoulder throws are often intentional and the only thing that will work.

Reading this thread reminds me why I don't post over here too often.

People hoping that Rosier loses to BC? Who needs enemies when we have fans like this.

It’s alarming how many posters on here seem to hate almost everything related to this team. I had a feeling Rick lost the fanbase after the UVA game, as I mentioned, but I had no idea these two weeks would be this hardcore ghey on here.

He lost the fanbase because he panicked and **** his britches when he pulled N'Kosi for Rosier. The fanbase isn't dumb, they know that N'Kosi is light years better even in this mickey mouse offense. Richt panicked after two bad throws and doubled down on his mistake. If he puts Perry back in and UM still loses you wouldn't see these reactions.

But by all means keep going to bat for your boy Malik.

Advertisement
zero chance the wort passer in D1 threw a perfect ball there, that dipshlt closed his eyes and threw it up
You’re right. There’s no way it happened even though it did. You being so miserable changed history. You’re very powerful.

He lost the fanbase because he panicked and **** his britches when he pulled N'Kosi for Rosier. The fanbase isn't dumb, they know that N'Kosi is light years better even in this mickey mouse offense. Richt panicked after two bad throws and doubled down on his mistake. If he puts Perry back in and UM still loses you wouldn't see these reactions.

But by all means keep going to bat for your boy Malik.
You’re my boy, not Malik.

Advertisement
Back