Rosier returns from benching to lead UM against BC

View as article
This is the same mentality rush limbaugh had when Barrack became president, to blind to see if rosier fails, than UM is too. He has made himself realiable to his teammates and coaching staff, nobody is giving him the job, he earned it.
Is there an English version of your post?

Advertisement
Mods, remove “Cane” from this dirty facquit’s user name please. Thank you.

If you’re going to let all these “new” posters troll the fck outta this joint at least don’t let them do it under the guise of being Canes.

Mods if you are credible and fair. Please issue an infraction on our SB Nation (POS site btw) celebrity friend here for a direct attack on another fan.

Thank you.

You’re right. It would be a lot better if he was bad and he told the world how much he thinks he sucks.

Nothing more inspirational than a QB grabbing the mic and saying, “Not only should coach have benched me, but I should be 4th team right now behind Stacks and DooDoo Eye and Jarren because I’m horrible. On top of benching me he should have peed in my mouth in front of the team to completely debase me.”
Definitely don't want that. I remember Ray Lucas from the Dolphins did something similar after he stunk it up his first start. It was embarrassing.

But be realistic. Know your limitations. You can still be extremely successful as a player.

Rosier one of the worst QBs that have ever played at the University of Miami. Period.

That's pretty harsh and besides, believe me, there have been much worse. Actually, we are fortunate Rosier has hung around as Perry can't seem to get his act together and needs a extensive lesson in maturity. Rosier is a good student, no on or off-field issues, trys his best and is a Cane. He deserves more respect than this.

Advertisement
That pass at Doak required a miracle catch by Langham.
We needed that pass because Blowsier sucked balls in the first half, leading us to an embarrassing 0 points at halftime.

I could care less how he handles himself off field. I don’t care if he beats his mom or sells meth on the weekends. I do care how he plays against teams with a pulse.

That's pretty harsh and besides, believe me, there have been much worse. Actually, we are fortunate Rosier has hung around as Perry can't seem to get his act together and needs a extensive lesson in maturity. Rosier is a good student, no on or off-field issues, trys his best and is a Cane. He deserves more respect than this.
Fortunate he stuck around? What? He had no where to go. Don’t care what kind of student he is. He could cure cancer and I could careless. All I know is he is awful on Saturdays and Richt did a **** poor job with Perry at Virginia. Boarderline HS offensive gameplan.

We needed that pass because Blowsier sucked balls in the first half, leading us to an embarrassing 0 points at halftime.

I could care less how he handles himself off field. I don’t care if he beats his mom or sells meth on the weekends. I do care how he plays against teams with a pulse.
Miracle catch?!? What about grabbing a ball at the back shoulder is a miracle catch? It happens multiple times every weekend. It was a great play by Langham as well, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't happen without a spectacular throw from Malik.

The drug-like trance some of you are in with your hatred for Rosier is absolutely mind blowing.

Advertisement
Fortunate he stuck around? What? He had no where to go. Don’t care what kind of student he is. He could cure cancer and I could careless. All I know is he is awful on Saturdays and Richt did a **** poor job with Perry at Virginia. Boarderline HS offensive gameplan.

Well, fact is, there is no one else right now and I still think we are fortunate he stuck around.

Well, fact is, there is no one else right now and I still think we are fortunate he stuck around.
There is but Richt is a fraud and his coaching abilities are very bad. He has a very good throwing quarterback who is mobile and doesn’t know how to use his abilities to the fullest. Not going to get in the conversation but if you want to I can explain to you just how bad Richt is as a coach and his offense mentality of plays working 30 years ago is the dumbest most moronic statement I’ve ever heard. I’m sure Richt is jizzing his pants thinking about his first theee plays Friday. If I had to guess, it’ll be theee straight runs up the middle.

LOL at miracle catch.

Advertisement
No sh-t. First it was a "poorly thrown pass" and now it only happened because of a "miracle" catch by Langham. Incredible.
It’s alarming how many posters on here seem to hate almost everything related to this team. I had a feeling Rick lost the fanbase after the UVA game, as I mentioned, but I had no idea these two weeks would be this hardcore ghey on here.

LOL at miracle catch.
You need to wipe your bifocals and watch the catch again. Langham had the corner draped all over him from the start. He had to slow his route almost to a stop turn the back shoulder to catch, and fight off the corner strip while keeping his balance and powering his way into the end zone. It was an incredible catch and TD. The throw was ok, a little behind Langham, but good enough to allow him to make the play on the ball.
I have no idea why some posters on this site just want to be retarded stubborn sometimes.

I have no idea why some posters on this site just want to be retarded stubborn sometimes.
Lol! Oh the irony.

That isnt a completion if Malik does NOT put it behind him and to his back shoulder. In fact its likely an INT and an L as McFadden was all over him.

But a "poorly thrown ball" and a "miracle catch", right? Smh amazing.

Advertisement
Lol! Oh the irony.

That isnt a completion if Malik does NOT put it behind him and to his back shoulder. In fact its likely an INT and an L as McFadden was all over him.

But a "poorly thrown ball" and a "miracle catch", right? Smh amazing.
You said poorly thrown ball, not I, please learn to read and not extrapolate what I write.

You need to wipe your bifocals and watch the catch again. Langham had the corner draped all over him from the start. He had to slow his route almost to a stop turn the back shoulder to catch, and fight off the corner strip while keeping his balance and powering his way into the end zone. It was an incredible catch and TD. The throw was ok, a little behind Langham, but good enough to allow him to make the play on the ball.

The only “retarded stubborn” thing is you digging in on it being a miracle catch because you hate the QB so much and feel that giving him credit for anything (even a single throw last year to beat our biggest rival) somehow harms the dopey agenda you and all these other clowns have against Rosier and Rick and seemingly all things UM football.

It was a perfect throw and a heroic play by Langham to fight off good coverage and drag that facquit into the end zone. There’s no need to attempt to perpetuate lies about the throw. There’s plenty of actual proof that Malik is terrible.

And you’re already firmly entrenched in the CIS books as a “Malik and Rick are the anti-Christ” guy. No one will mistake you as being soft on the crimes they’ve committed against the world if you give either credit for any singular achievements.

The only “retarded stubborn” thing is you digging in on it being a miracle catch because you hate the QB so much and feel that giving him credit for anything (even a single throw last year to beat our biggest rival) somehow harms the dopey agenda you and all these other clowns have against Rosier and Rick and seemingly all things UM football.

It was a perfect throw and a heroic play by Langham to fight off good coverage and drag that facquit into the end zone. There’s no need to attempt to perpetuate lies about the throw. There’s plenty of actual proof that Malik is terrible.

And you’re already firmly entrenched in the CIS books as a “Malik and Rick are the anti-Christ” guy. No one will mistake you as being soft on the crimes they’ve committed against the world if you give either credit for any singular achievements.
Here you go again with the same stubborness. We could tell you the sky is blue and you would argue up and down it is red. The throw was ok, a bit behind Langham. The only people insinuating it was a poor throw is you and the other porshhter. It was not however a perfect throw. A perfect throw hits Langham in stride and a bit more outside. But go ahead and shake your cane at me.
old.jpg

Advertisement
Back