Rosier has ice in his veins

Great QBs have that "it" factor. Take that completion percentage and throw it out the window. Show me how the QB answers the bell. Give me the QB who doesn't fold. Give me the QB who is clutch any day of the week over the guy who puts up numbers for most of the game then falls apart in crunch time.

This dude led TWO game winning drives against FSU (the refs stole the first one when they fcked up the call on the Akers fumble). TWO GAME-WINNING DRIVES AGAINST FSU ON THE ROAD IN HIS FIRST START AGAINST THEM. Repeat that 10 times.

All the cumbags who are still begrudging in their praise for Rosier because they look like idiots for saying he had no business being here before the season and that our only chance to win more than 8 games was with Perry can suck an AIDS dyck.

To your point, I'll go ahead and update a stat someone posted a few weeks ago after the Toledo game:

Brad Kaaya went 0-13 in games where Miami trailed at the half.

Malik Rosier is 2-0 this year when trailing at the half.

Holy moly 0-13?? Although he did throw that clutch TD against FSU last year to "tie" the game so I'll give him that.

Advertisement
Rosier waving his arms telling the FSU crowd to get louder before that 3rd and 10 with 20 secs left. Wow. Straight Baller. Not Afraid of the Moment.
Two things on that point:
1. Unless I’m mistaken the crowd noise never resulted in a delay of game or false start penalty.

2. the announcer is a ******* idiot, thinking Rosier was trying to get canes fans into it. He was giving FSU fans the proverbial finger get as loud as you want , I’m about to stab you in the heart signal.

Besides having ice in his veins Rosier has something else going for him in his second half come backs. A coaching staff that realizes they are allowed to make half time adjustments

Berrios' two catches on 3rd and long that drive were so clutch. His last one before the TD especially. The defender had him dead to rights 4 yards from the LOS, but he's able to break the tackle, pick up the first down, AND get out of bounds. Amazing play by big #8

THIS! NONE of this happens without Berrios to state the obvious. I would argue that we won because of Berrios more than Rosier who also balled out. Berrios' contributed on a punt return that put us back in the game, caught 2 TD passes and was the KEY figure in the final drive.

Remember when most of us said they'd be satisfied with Rosier turns into a solid game manager? He's already more than that after 5 starts.

Advertisement
Great QBs have that "it" factor. Take that completion percentage and throw it out the window. Show me how the QB answers the bell. Give me the QB who doesn't fold. Give me the QB who is clutch any day of the week over the guy who puts up numbers for most of the game then falls apart in crunch time.

This dude led TWO game winning drives against FSU (the refs stole the first one when they fcked up the call on the Akers fumble). TWO GAME-WINNING DRIVES AGAINST FSU ON THE ROAD IN HIS FIRST START AGAINST THEM. Repeat that 10 times.

All the cumbags who are still begrudging in their praise for Rosier because they look like idiots for saying he had no business being here before the season and that our only chance to win more than 8 games was with Perry can suck an AIDS dyck.

To your point, I'll go ahead and update a stat someone posted a few weeks ago after the Toledo game:

Not much else to say after that

Holy moly 0-13?? Although he did throw that clutch TD against FSU last year to "tie" the game so I'll give him that.
The biggest culprit of those loss was No D. Kaaya was not great but we had the lead plenty of times where he led us down and No D with that Swiss cheese lost it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Btw the loudest that stadium got was when Richards laid out that dude.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Malik strikes me as the kind of man that goes 12 and 1 this year, then wins most improved player in the offseason as voted by his teammates. That's how bad he wants it.

ive never been more happy for anyone than i am for Darrell Langham .

His look of anticipation waiting for the refs decision on the TD, followed by the jubilation of the play standing brought a tear to my eye

If you watch the game on Sky Cam, they keep the camera focused on him during the entire booth review. He's walking around looking like one of his parents was having surgery or something... Then his elation!!!

Sky Cam video of the entire game: Slim Jim SkyCam - #13 Miami vs. Florida State (Football) - WatchESPN

Such an underrated moment. All these people congratulating him and his eyes are dead locked on the big screen. Then the ref makes the call and he explodes

Malik Rosier is 3-0 this year when trailing at the half.

*UPDATED*

Advertisement
Back