Rosier has ice in his veins

Advertisement
A win like that in a hostile environment against a rival & the best Defense we might face all season gives him and this team the confidence it surely needs.

It is part of the reason that I am not that concerned about any of the opponents left on our schedule.

We will be in every game because we know that even if we falter at the start we can still win the tough ones at the very last second with a QB and a team that never gives up.

Oh Jeez.

That's what we used to do back in the day. Play like crap all game, and somewhere in the fourth - we'd suddenly wake up and get serious.

Trust me - it's NOT a comforting way to watch the Canes play.

A win like that in a hostile environment against a rival & the best Defense we might face all season gives him and this team the confidence it surely needs.

It is part of the reason that I am not that concerned about any of the opponents left on our schedule.

We will be in every game because we know that even if we falter at the start we can still win the tough ones at the very last second with a QB and a team that never gives up.

Oh Jeez.

That's what we used to do back in the day. Play like crap all game, and somewhere in the fourth - we'd suddenly wake up and get serious.

Spare me the explaining about how things were. I remember them well.

It is not about comfort. It is about winning. We have a confident team and a QB that will fight to the end. That is very valuable.

No one can convince me that any team left on our schedule will beat us with the way things turned out on Saturday. Confidence breeds confidence.

Brock creating threads at 5am.... Incredible sequence..... look how confident he was out there....
Baller

Advertisement
Great QBs have that "it" factor. Take that completion percentage and throw it out the window. Show me how the QB answers the bell. Give me the QB who doesn't fold. Give me the QB who is clutch any day of the week over the guy who puts up numbers for most of the game then falls apart in crunch time.

This dude led TWO game winning drives against FSU (the refs stole the first one when they fcked up the call on the Akers fumble). TWO GAME-WINNING DRIVES AGAINST FSU ON THE ROAD IN HIS FIRST START AGAINST THEM. Repeat that 10 times.

All the cumbags who are still begrudging in their praise for Rosier because they look like idiots for saying he had no business being here before the season and that our only chance to win more than 8 games was with Perry can suck an AIDS dyck.

To your point, I'll go ahead and update a stat someone posted a few weeks ago after the Toledo game:

Brad Kaaya went 0-13 in games where Miami trailed at the half.

Malik Rosier is 2-0 this year when trailing at the half.

Lemme hit u with a stat... Al Golden was coaching in Kaaya's first two seasons... Rosier has played under the GOAT Richt

Malik's a made guy now, even if we drop a few games this season where a few bad throws bite us in the end.

I also like Rosier as an example to young quarterbacks we bring in (Perry being a great example)...just because you don't win the job on Day 1 doesn't mean you can't accomplish great things here. Might take a year or two longer than you thought, but beats the **** out of playing for Rutgers.

Advertisement
Coaching makes all the difference in the world. Golden would have kicked the FG, and it would have been blocked, or we would have lost in OT. Shannon wouldn't have had any timeouts left. We need to all be thankful for having a real coach, finally.

As for Rosier... That was just unreal. Those throws were just perfect. Berrios will be giving FSU fans nightmares for years to come, long after he's off in the NFL. Langham, that couldn't have happened to a better kid.

I will say this about FSU. They are going to beat the living **** out of UF. I don't like FSU, but they are a GOOD 1-3 football team.

The performance by Rosier this season thus far, is nothing less than I expected from him.. Last year, it came times where I wanted to see Rosier come in games because Kaaya just couldn't elude the pressure and in some games last year, we just needed a QB that could come in and maybe just make a easy throw or just move around the pocket and possible run for 3 or 4 yds just to keep a drive alive.. I was just a BIG Rosier fan, I was glad when he was named the starter!!

This kid doesn't over do it, he just makes plays.. He really fits this OFFENSE, and defense's have to really plan for him bc he has that ability to run and he's a really good runner.. Just look at the FSu DLine and look how Rosier stayed with clean pockets to throw from!!

The performance by Rosier this season thus far, is nothing less than I expected from him.. Last year, it came times where I wanted to see Rosier come in games because Kaaya just couldn't elude the pressure and in some games last year, we just needed a QB that could come in and maybe just make a easy throw or just move around the pocket and possible run for 3 or 4 yds just to keep a drive alive.. I was just a BIG Rosier fan, I was glad when he was named the starter!!

This kid doesn't over do it, he just makes plays.. He really fits this OFFENSE, and defense's have to really plan for him bc he has that ability to run and he's a really good runner.. Just look at the FSu DLine and look how Rosier stayed with clean pockets to throw from!!

I believe our top 3 QBs are all better than Kaaya at avoiding pressure and making plays with their legs. It's the biggest reason I wasn't too concerned when Rosier won the job. He still has room to grow, and mistakes he can correct, but what he does well is a heck of a foundation to build on. I'd like to see him get into a groove early in games, and stay hot. It seems the more we hurry things up, the better he is. Here's hoping we see more of that. If we do, we can beat anyone on our schedule.

Oh Jeez.

Spare me the explaining about how things were. I remember them well.

It is not about comfort. It is about winning. We have a confident team and a QB that will fight to the end. That is very valuable.

No one can convince me that any team left on our schedule will beat us with the way things turned out on Saturday. Confidence breeds confidence.

Hey, Columbus!

Suck my butt until your jaw busts with *****!

Advertisement
Rosier waving his arms telling the FSU crowd to get louder before that 3rd and 10 with 20 secs left. Wow. Straight Baller. Not Afraid of the Moment.

I believe he wanted FSU fans to be loud because he thrives in hostile environment. He gets more focused and determined. Like I always said and Franchise has said it here in his excellent post, my man Rosier has the "IT" factor that you can't teach. He's in a way like Brett Favre in that regard. A slinger and a gamer.

The best thing about Rosier is his upside. He will end up one of the best dual-threat QBs in the country before he is done. He'll have games this year where he goes over 100 yards on the ground.

Advertisement
The best part of that final TD for me is that the threw it on McFadden who got away with so much I feel that game.

ive never been more happy for anyone than i am for Darrell Langham .

His look of anticipation waiting for the refs decision on the TD, followed by the jubilation of the play standing brought a tear to my eye

If you watch the game on Sky Cam, they keep the camera focused on him during the entire booth review. He's walking around looking like one of his parents was having surgery or something... Then his elation!!!

Sky Cam video of the entire game: Slim Jim SkyCam - #13 Miami vs. Florida State (Football) - WatchESPN

Coaching makes all the difference in the world. Golden would have kicked the FG, and it would have been blocked, or we would have lost in OT. Shannon wouldn't have had any timeouts left. We need to all be thankful for having a real coach, finally.

As for Rosier... That was just unreal. Those throws were just perfect. Berrios will be giving FSU fans nightmares for years to come, long after he's off in the NFL. Langham, that couldn't have happened to a better kid.

I will say this about FSU. They are going to beat the living **** out of UF. I don't like FSU, but they are a GOOD 1-3 football team.
People looking at FSU’s record don’t realize they’re a very good team that’s played some extremely awful football this year. Which makes the Miami win bigger than some are giving credit for - streak be damned. Wouldn’t be surprised if FSU crushed every team on their schedule -aside from Clemson- and pushed Clemson to the end or beat them.

Rosier is excelling and will win more games...and I thought he only had to be competent. Miami wins out.

Advertisement
Back