Rosier has ice in his veins

brock

All-American
[TWEET]917477742068813824[/TWEET]
Incredible sequence..... look how confident he was out there....
Baller

Advertisement
Berrios' two catches on 3rd and long that drive were so clutch. His last one before the TD especially. The defender had him dead to rights 4 yards from the LOS, but he's able to break the tackle, pick up the first down, AND get out of bounds. Amazing play by big #8

I remember watching the game and initially was wondering what he was doing. Looking back at the events that unfolded, Rosier raped the Tally faithful in the most savage way possible on national TV. That man deserves to rub it in their faces.

Hats off to Berrios as well, he's finally looking like a guy that could play on Sundays.

ive never been more happy for anyone than i am for Darrell Langham .

His look of anticipation waiting for the refs decision on the TD, followed by the jubilation of the play standing brought a tear to my eye

Advertisement
Great QBs have that "it" factor. Take that completion percentage and throw it out the window. Show me how the QB answers the bell. Give me the QB who doesn't fold. Give me the QB who is clutch any day of the week over the guy who puts up numbers for most of the game then falls apart in crunch time.

This dude led TWO game winning drives against FSU (the refs stole the first one when they fcked up the call on the Akers fumble). TWO GAME-WINNING DRIVES AGAINST FSU ON THE ROAD IN HIS FIRST START AGAINST THEM. Repeat that 10 times.

All the cumbags who are still begrudging in their praise for Rosier because they look like idiots for saying he had no business being here before the season and that our only chance to win more than 8 games was with Perry can suck an AIDS dyck.

Great QBs have that "it" factor. Take that completion percentage and throw it out the window. Show me how the QB answers the bell. Give me the QB who doesn't fold. Give me the QB who is clutch any day of the week over the guy who puts up numbers for most of the game then falls apart in crunch time.

This dude led TWO game winning drives against FSU (the refs stole the first one when they fcked up the call on the Akers fumble). TWO GAME-WINNING DRIVES AGAINST FSU ON THE ROAD IN HIS FIRST START AGAINST THEM. Repeat that 10 times.

All the cumbags who are still begrudging in their praise for Rosier because they look like idiots for saying he had no business being here before the season and that our only chance to win more than 8 games was with Perry can suck an AIDS dyck.

I was definitely one of the people hoping Perry would come in and ball.

Back of my head, you always have that thought, some guys just come to life on Saturdays. Malik is clearly one of those guys and gimme that over the "prototype" QB any day.

We haven't had confidence in years, that don't rise to the occasion look for the last 10+ years. Last year we still had a little bit of the funk. But it was nice to see the confidence this year, especially from Rosier. Wish we had Berrios another year, he and Rosier work well together. 7 years man, we better never let that happen again.

Advertisement
The awesome part about Rosier is that he has another year of eligibility after this one if he chooses to stay.

The awesome part about Rosier is that he has another year of eligibility after this one if he chooses to stay.

I hope he stays, I like what be brings to the team in many ways. He has never lost at U, got swag and most of all kid has delivered.

Being a younger Canes fan this is one of the best victories Ive got to experience (I was 6 in 01') . Feels amazing to once again be on the winning side in a close game against the Seměnholes. Hope the momrntum keeps snowballing.

I hope he stays, I like what be brings to the team in many ways. He has never lost at U, got swag and most of all kid has delivered.

he's staying for his senior year.

crazy to think about now, but by the time he's done, he's going to have one helluva record as a starting QB here at the U. will be among the greats. never saw that coming

Advertisement

To your point, I'll go ahead and update a stat someone posted a few weeks ago after the Toledo game:

Brad Kaaya went 0-13 in games where Miami trailed at the half.

Malik Rosier is 2-0 this year when trailing at the half.

A win like that in a hostile environment against a rival & the best Defense we might face all season gives him and this team the confidence it surely needs.

It is part of the reason that I am not that concerned about any of the opponents left on our schedule.

We will be in every game because we know that even if we falter at the start we can still win the tough ones at the very last second with a QB and a team that never gives up.

Last edited:

crazy to think about now, but by the time he's done, he's going to have one helluva record as a starting QB here at the U. will be among the greats. never saw that coming

Al Golden/James Coley legacy--developed under the Richt and son.

Advertisement

outta be stoned for mentioning these two thuds.

To your point, I'll go ahead and update a stat someone posted a few weeks ago after the Toledo game:

Brad Kaaya went 0-13 in games where Miami trailed at the half.

Malik Rosier is 2-0 this year when trailing at the half.

Give me a winner over a stat compiler any day of the week.

outta be stoned for mentioning these two thuds.

I get it truth hurts, but the rose in a bed of thorns is look at what rick did with JAGS

Rosier waving his arms telling the FSU crowd to get louder before that 3rd and 10 with 20 secs left. Wow. Straight Baller. Not Afraid of the Moment.

Advertisement
Back