Rosier coaching Tyler Van Dyke

Advertisement
Rosier used his the talents he had to the fullest you can never ask more then this.

He played as hard as anyone, his QB mind is probably very high but his athletic ability could apply it .

Now he can transfer this knowledge to others.

Rosier will do very well

GOCANES

love rosier, but this has nothing to do with his accomplishments while the UM QB. i'm not sure he's the best QB coach available to TVD, so why chose him?

on further thought, isn't there a rule that you can only use outside coaches that were engaged prior to enrolling? if so, this would limit TVD's choices. not sure.

Advertisement
its over GIF

People on here acting like Kirby Freeman is teaching footwork!

Malik broke THE STREAK! ONLY COASTAL TITLE IN SCHOOL HISTORY! BEAT NOTRE DAME! VT!

10 wins. First time in over a decade.

Keep hating on Malik.
I mean that's so obvious if you were paying attention. I'd point it out to the woodpeckers when they were getting on him. Complain and whine about the only guy who won 10 games and the ONLY COASTAL in the previous 15 years. And remember, Richt told him he'd never start here. Give me a team of those type guys. He was the over achiever in that QB room, that struggled to even stay off "team rules" suspensions.

If he had beat Pitt and won that bowl game. Clemson was a lost regardless but he would probably have more respect from some fans

Advertisement
love rosier, but this has nothing to do with his accomplishments while the UM QB. i'm not sure he's the best QB coach available to TVD, so why chose him?

on further thought, isn't there a rule that you can only use outside coaches that were engaged prior to enrolling? if so, this would limit TVD's choices. not sure.
It’s a good point

Maybe the baseball backgrounds?

I’m sure Rosier has some insights on the challenges there

I mean that's so obvious if you were paying attention. I'd point it out to the woodpeckers when they were getting on him. Complain and whine about the only guy who won 10 games and the ONLY COASTAL in the previous 15 years. And remember, Richt told him he'd never start here. Give me a team of those type guys. He was the over achiever in that QB room, that struggled to even stay off "team rules" suspensions.
IIRC his winning streak had no bye weeks because of the storm interruption to the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It means that Rosier, J. Williams and Perry have all accomplished something TVD has yet to accomplish and something we ALL desperately want.

If ANY of them have ANYTHING even remotely helpful towards accomplishing that ... You'd be dumb to ignore it

NEVER forget, this gem that cat delivered in 2017. Will love him forever for that night!

thanks for posting!

watched the whole thing with a smile on my face.

that game highlights show how amazing our defense and our running game were that night.

Rosier did not do much that night (per the highlights), but I will always have a soft spot in my heart for his tenacity and will to win.

Thanks again for refreshing the wonderful memories!!

Advertisement
Back