Rosier coaching Tyler Van Dyke

Advertisement
Should have hired a Shaolin Priest! As something like a Counselor.

Counsel on Hand work - AND Footwork!

I'm fine with it. Rosier had quick feet, but had to run for his life most of the time. TVD certainly has a better arm. His footwork never stood out to me as a hindrance is what I'm getting at. Most college athletes know the fundamentals, but are they a good teacher? That's ultimately what matters as there isn't some secret book or philosphy only certain ones are privy to.

Now if it was Brad Kaaya, I'd do a double take.

Of course if CIS says Rosier stinks then TVD should just call him to cancel any future sessions, right? Smh. Because Rosier never did anything here. We accomplished what we did in 2017 in spite of him. He was actually just in the way, if anything. Held us back from true greatness.

Am I doing this right?

Leave TVD and Rosier alone and let them cook. As long as Mario, Gattis and Ponce are giving him the green light, F what anyone else thinks. Its insane why this is always an issue on CIS.

Advertisement
Cat Reaction GIF by sheepfilms

Advertisement
I hope no one ever forgets the combination of Rosier to Langham. Great throw and great catch.
I've known his paternal grandfather for years. Great family. I hope Malik has great success in life.
People on here acting like Kirby Freeman is teaching footwork!

Malik broke THE STREAK! ONLY COASTAL TITLE IN SCHOOL HISTORY! BEAT NOTRE DAME! VT!

10 wins. First time in over a decade.

Keep hating on Malik.

Of course if CIS says Rosier stinks then TVD should just call him to cancel any future sessions, right? Smh. Because Rosier never did anything here. We accomplished what we did in 2017 in spite of him. He was actually just in the way, if anything. Held us back from true greatness.

Am I doing this right?

Leave TVD and Rosier alone and let them cook. As long as Mario, Gattis and Ponce are giving him the green light, F what anyone else thinks. Its insane why this is always an issue on CIS.
Because the off season is so long, you have to manufacture the drama……if you are a child.

Advertisement
Yall be forgetting that you ain't gotta be able to do it to coach it.

If he getting work then he must be doing something right, as a teacher.

As long as he is not advising him on how to avoid complacency in important games, I'm ok with it.

Am I doing this right?

Rosier certainly had the tools to be a good college qb, his comments after the Pitt game told me he did not have the mindset to be great.

I would not go to him for a motivational speech but he can certainly be adequate teaching his craft.

I hope no one ever forgets the combination of Rosier to Langham. Great throw and great catch.
I've known his paternal grandfather for years. Great family. I hope Malik has great success in life.

Still remember where I was when that happened. Malik won me some bread that day and against ND. He was terrible but he'll forever be my dawg 😤

Advertisement
There are a lot of terrible football players that make great coaches... I'm not mad at it, Canes helping Canes
The Birds are coached by a former d3 football player. Countless examples in The League & D1 level. Some people are awful at teaching as well, just because you were a stud doesn’t mean you would make a good mentor/coach. I see this everyday in the HVAC field! Its applicable to anything. Many people on here are just miserable cünts looking to rip apart a good dude who got to live a dream many of us can only accomplish in our sleep.

Advertisement
Back