Rosendo Louis commits to FSU

canefan96

Redshirt Freshman
Rosendo Louis may be ready to announce soon, I see him crystalled ball to FSPuke.
Do we have a shot? I thought he was one of our priorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's said it's between us and FSU.

We shall see

Not even, it South Car or FSU all the way. Louis haven't even shown a shred of interest in us plus I think he is announcing soon.

It clear we're not getting him which I'm fine with. Honestly, I hope we take the same route we're taking with the 4th WR and play the waiting game. Louis is the only take at LB RIGHT NOW but we might have other options in the future and considering we're only taking 1 LB we shouldn't rush the decision. There might also be late bloomers or someone not even on our radar right now who could turn out to be better overall prospects by the time NSD rolls around similar to the Jeff Thomas situation.

We shall see

Not even, it South Car or FSU all the way. Louis haven't even shown a shred of interest in us plus I think he is announcing soon.

It clear we're not getting him which I'm fine with. Honestly, I hope we take the same route we're taking with the 4th WR and play the waiting game. Louis is the only take at LB RIGHT NOW but we might have other options in the future and considering we're only taking 1 LB we shouldn't rush the decision. There might also be late bloomers or someone not even on our radar right now who could turn out to be better overall prospects by the time NSD rolls around similar to the Jeff Thomas situation.

He was on campus with his dad a couple weeks ago.

We shall see

Wise words spoken!!! Seriously!! Why not just wait to see what shakes out from all of this.

Advertisement
You never know.
90069433bd61f469a69765e9f93ebeed.jpg

Breaking : Rosendo Luis transfers to Columbus high for the pan con lechon

Advertisement
Hopefully we get some of the 8 street latinas on campus for his visit.

Advertisement
What's Ivins pumping out over there on 247? He has had a couple linked articles on twitter today.

Advertisement
Back