Rooting for the opponent

Could or will you root against Miami in any games this year so that Golden will get fired? I'm torn on this subject. I certainly don't want Miami to get routed by 45 points in any games this year. But what if it's the last play of the game, the opponent is down by 4 and has the ball on the Miami 3 yard line? Imagine that this is in the last game of the regular season vs Pittsburgh, Miami is 5-6, and Shalala has come out with some idiotic statement that bowl eligibility will save Golden's career. I think I'd be rooting for Pittsburgh to make that touchdown. I'd probably be willing to trade a slightly worse season for a long term gain if push comes to shove.

In that season ending scenario, go Pittsburg.

The lesser evil will have been done for the greater good of the program.

Advertisement
Can't ever root against the Cane football team. They are not the problem.

I might root for the university to lose every frigging penny it has and not be able to pay the pensions for any administrators, especially the *****, but never against the players. Those kids and the ones before them are the ONLY reason anyone has ever heard of the University of Miami. Before them, people actually call it the University of Coral Gables half the time. The football team is THE U. It is nothing without those players and the team.

I root for bankruptcy of U Health.

I got rid of my DIrecTV. So basically I cant even root for Miami or the opponent. But I'll be picking up an HD Antenna this year and watching any games on local channels, which usually means SEC games. So i'll be watching real football this year.

SEC is so overrated

I got rid of my DIrecTV. So basically I cant even root for Miami or the opponent. But I'll be picking up an HD Antenna this year and watching any games on local channels, which usually means SEC games. So i'll be watching real football this year.

SEC is so overrated

I agree, but not overrated compared to the **** football Miami is playing.

Advertisement

Just because your broke *** can't afford direct tv doesn't mean your gonna watching real football. Take your SEC **** sucking mouth out of here and go **** your cousin. Stupid ***** *** **** SEC fan

Just because your broke *** can't afford direct tv doesn't mean your gonna watching real football. Take your SEC **** sucking mouth out of here and go **** your cousin. Stupid ***** *** **** SEC fan

**** this guy gets to the point. A little extreme though

God your a ******.

My "broke ***" has medical bills for one my children. Not a serious as a condition as Dhucks kid, but serious enough that I have to cut the budget down where I can to pay them off. So that's #1 , ******.

#2 - I'm not a 'SEC fan', but at least their tailgates, watch parties, and games are better than sitting around blasting 'We Ballin' Boys' before getting **** stained smeared by UVA or Pitt.

#3 - considering I'll be picking up NBC, ABC, CBS through my HD Antenna, that means the Primetime and 'College Gameday' games will be on. And they mostly go where good teams (i.e. real football) is being played.

So again, shut up ******.

Advertisement

God your a ******.

My "broke ***" has medical bills for one my children. Not a serious as a condition as Dhucks kid, but serious enough that I have to cut the budget down where I can to pay them off. So that's #1 , ******.

#2 - I'm not a 'SEC fan', but at least their tailgates, watch parties, and games are better than sitting around blasting 'We Ballin' Boys' before getting **** stained smeared by UVA or Pitt.

#3 - considering I'll be picking up NBC, ABC, CBS through my HD Antenna, that means the Primetime and 'College Gameday' games will be on. And they mostly go where good teams (i.e. real football) is being played.

I don't mean disrespect to your kid. But to say SEC football is real football is beyond ignorant. But if you want to get *****y I hope your knuckle game is strong lmao

God your a ******.

I don't mean disrespect to your kid. But to say SEC football is real football is beyond ignorant. But if you want to get *****y I hope your knuckle game is strong lmao

My 'real football' comment is more of a shot at the **** show Miami is fielding than a testament to the SEC.

Advertisement
I just know that this is the season that Al pulls it all together.

An extremely well trained chimpanzee could lead THIS team with THAT schedule to 8 or 9 accidental wins this season.

So yes....I'm also worried this comes to pass. As I've said many times this offseason if that fat piece of underqualified dog crap finds a way to win 8 or 9 games he might just get ANOTHER premature extension. At the very least it would get him 2 more seasons.

Before anyone attempts to argue this....reconsider how bad the current administration is and the decisions they've made over the last decade.

I want Golden to make it absolutely impossible for the inept shysters at UM to continue employing him. Whatever that takes is what I'm rooting for. I sure as **** won't be sitting there like a ****** hoping that fat ****** will magically become a winner.
Canes fans should storm the field after every loss at home (WTHs idea).

I get a kick out of the morons rooting for Golden to win 10 games this year like that will make everything better. Fcking idiots the whole lot of them.

They're so dumbed down that they think 10 wins in a season is some sort of epic high water mark. Just for point of reference, middling program Vag Tech won 10+ games 11 times in 13 seasons very recently. Yet they won nothing of any significance during that time frame and will be forever looked at as a middle of the road program. AND THEY WON 10+ GAMES 11 FCKING TIMES!!!

These morons are praying for 10 wins in Golden's 5th season when he's a proven fcking loser who, if he somehow manages to fluke out one 10 win season, will then revert to being a devout loser. 10 wins isn't some sort of high water mark, morons. It'll likely get you rated 15th at the end of the season. That's what these idiots want even though that will only prolong the misery.

They're willing to trade one final 15th ranking for another several years of crap under Golden. They're the same kind of guys who would try to make friends with the guy fcking their wife because he agreed to stop fcking her in front of his kids.

You know guys that have made this agreement? This analogy is retarded.

Your mom's retarded.

Win 10 this year and that means everything that happened the last 4 years didn't happen.

Wrong on both counts. AND...... your analogy remains developmentally disabled.

Nope. I'd never in **** root for another team. Besides, opponents don't need me on their side. Golden, D'No, and Coley are ******** this up nicely on their own. Eventually, the UM administration will do what needs to be done, I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back